Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today has marked the return of English football's saviour. Welcome back Mr Kane.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
      Today has marked the return of English football's saviour. Welcome back Mr Kane.
      Hallelujah! Without him, I would have had an absolutely atrocious week on fantasy football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        I've never seen a man fall so far down in another mans eyes as Mourinho has in yours and in such a short time span too.

It would be game over.

Ozil's cross in to Giroud today for his goal was picture perfect.
        Mourinho is the man.

But I love Chelsea.

Anyway you dice it. He has done a simply awful, awful, awful job this season. Possibly the worst job done by anyone in any job ever. Name one thing he has gotten right?

I think he wants to get sacked too.

He has actually in my eyes only been managing the team for 3 games this season. The last 3 games. Other than that I genuinely don't know what he was doing. Some sort of power play that has gone wrong. Playing Ivanovic? It was suicidal.

We are so poor at the moment we actually have assets that are losing value.

We can't sack 8 players. But in the real world that is what would happen.

Mourinho should have a bit of pride and walk now. You can rest assured the only reason he hasn't been sacked is because Roman doesn't want to pay him a severance fee.

Chelsea job. Not difficult.

Guiding us to 16th position is tantamount to gross misconduct.

We could hold a raffle for the next manager and the winner could guide Chelsea to 5th.

Mourinho has actively alienated players. You have to try to be that bad.

Now he is like an old lion and the hyenas are taking lumps out of him. Cowardly mollycoddled players know that. Guys like Hazard. He is waiting for a change he knows he won't carry the can. But everyone who knows football knows he is gutless now.

Whatever happens now. A lot of players have an asterisk next to their name which simply indicates they're a ****. Nobody wants ****s in their team.

Comment

• Name one side who wouldn't buy Hazard though.

Bayern, Barca, Real, Atleti, Arsenal (if price is right). Any top team would really buy him regardless.

It's a down season. We'll recover. I think we deserve to get knocked back. We need to stop believing we are impervious to the general setbacks of footballing clubs.

Comment

• I don't think Hazard is good enough for Barca or Real.

He wouldn't get in either team.

Comment

• I recall a season or two ago, Arsenal got off to their worst start in Premier league history. Languishing in the bottom 6 after 5-7 games, most pundits were calling for Wengers head, supposed fans were saying Wenger was finished and it was time for him to walk.

Wenger responded by getting in front of the camera, telling ever to stop panicking like the little ****s they were and said in no uncertain terms that he would turn it around.

Wenger put hit head down and guided us to 4th.

Mourinho gets off to a bad start to a season and responds by having a mental breakdown. He has blamed everyone for this predicament, from referees, to fans (for not making enough noise lol), to the god damn illuminati and is praying that abramo fires him. The last thing Mourinho wants to do is go back to the drawing board and try and think up a plan B.

That is the difference between the above two men.

On Hazard, he would get into any team in the world with the exception of Barcelona.

Comment

• Hazard is pony. Take penalties away and his stats are very average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
                  Hazard is pony. Take penalties away and his stats are very average.
                  So Gerrard basically?

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                    So Gerrard basically?

?

Comment

• Hazard single handedly won chelsea the league last year without Hazard Chelsea would been at best 4th place, he is the only attacking outlet.
                      Costa is a poacher he is never involved in build ups and Willian is like a wingback and now there are talks of oscar and Hazard leaving.

It was stupid to bring Jose back and even stupider to give him an extension he would set chelsea back for years for all the quality players they lost

Comment

Working...
                      X