This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    So that's what goes down in the Liverpool dressing room.

Comment

So that's what goes down in the Liverpool dressing room.
      Whose alt are you?

Comment

• Jurgen Klopp hailed “absolutely spectacular” Mamadou Sakho as he backed the Kop’s ringing endorsement of the French defender’s current form.

Sakho’s name was chanted during and after the 1-1 Europa League tie with Rubin Kazan, leading to the 25-year-old saluting the Liverpool fans from the centre circle at the end of the game.

Always a popular player with the supporters, he has started the Klopp era in style, making many question even more why Brendan Rodgers left him out of the line-up earlier in the season.

Sakho did not even make the bench in Premier League openers against Stoke and Bournemouth, and only returned to the starting line-up for the away leg against Bordeaux in the Europa League.

Rodgers suggested fitness concerns were at least a part of his decision but the popular centre-back has maintained his place since – bar being rested against Sion – and now appears to be firmly established in the back four favoured by Klopp.

The Reds boss had no wish to reflect on issues from before his arrival but is delighted with what he has seen from Sakho since his arrival.

Klopp said: “I can’t say anything about this (failing to start earlier in the year). Maybe he was not fit or things like this. But I can understand why they shouted his name. Mama was really spectacular defending and good playing football.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Maureen sent off at Upton Park

Comment

• I never thought i'd see a player worse than Torres at striker for Chelsea.

Comment

• Up the 'ammers!

Comment

Up the 'ammers!
                    They look good but I don't think they can do this for 38 games .

On another note Mourinho was sent off because he tried to force in the referees room at halftime? His antics are losing chelsea matches now

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      They look good but I don't think they can do this for 38 games .

On another note Mourinho was sent off because he tried to force in the referees room at halftime? His antics are losing chelsea matches now
                      He's trying to get sacked, probably wants a job at Paris Saint Germain. He's a ******, that whole club is on a downward spiral into chaos. Obviously you can't write him off because of what he's accomplished but this season his head's elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X