Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Liverpool can't beat a 10 men Ruben Kazan team......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      What European superpower are Liverpool going to be held at home to on Thursday night again?
      Turned out to be 10 man Rubin Kazan

Comment

• Everyone always talks about tactical problems with liverpool, but has anyone ever thought to take it back to basics?

They need to learn how to shoot, pass, cross, tackle etc.

I reckon i can remember some basic drills we did in my Under 6s team if they need any help

Comment

• City fans charged by UEFA over their booing of the CL anthem.

What the actual fuck

Comment

• Football is so weird.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply.

Why can't managers criticise referees? They get well paid. Whatever. Put them in front of cameras after games. They are grown men. Not vulnerable.

People criticise doctors, teachers, and nurses. From face to face incidences to actual government level. Poor performance of Doctors and nurses can actually put them in REAL trouble.

Yet refs are babied. Silly.

a foreign manager calls a referee scared to give penalties and is sanctioned whilst another is not for calling a ref weak and naive. The one who is sanctioned is referred to as having sophisticated English and knowing what he was saying. The other let off.

So the very next game the foreign manager that was sanctioned calls the referee weak and naive. You have to appreciate Mourinho here.

Hope Chelsea win the F.A Cup and refuse to lift it.

The F.A will happily take Chelsea's money for the stadium.

They're next anyway. Someone is going to take them to the cleaners too. Hypocritical, autonomous body who are a law onto themselves and are doing what the opposite of haemorrhaging cash is.

They are saturated with cash and nobody really knows where it goes.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-22-2015, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Football is so weird.

Freedom of speech doesn't apply.

Why can't managers criticise referees? They get well paid. Whatever. Put them in front of cameras after games. They are grown men. Not vulnerable.

People criticise doctors, teachers, and nurses. From face to face incidences to actual government level. Poor performance of Doctors and nurses can actually put them in REAL trouble.

Yet refs are babied. Silly.

a foreign manager calls a referee scared to give penalties and is sanctioned whilst another is not for calling a ref weak and naive. The one who is sanctioned is referred to as having sophisticated English and knowing what he was saying. The other let off.

So the very next game the foreign manager that was sanctioned calls the referee weak and naive. You have to appreciate Mourinho here.

Hope Chelsea win the F.A Cup and refuse to lift it.

The F.A will happily take Chelsea's money for the stadium.

They're next anyway. Someone is going to take them to the cleaners too. Hypocritical, autonomous body who are a law onto themselves and are doing what the opposite of haemorrhaging cash is.

They are saturated with cash and nobody really knows where it goes.
              Mourinho is not criticising referees he is questioning the integrity of the game , talking about secret campaigns against Chelsea it's idiotic and he does it ALL THE TIME.

There is a proper way to go about it with Jose its like the boy who cried wolf no one including the media takes his grievance seriously

Comment

• Damn Dnipro(last years EL finalist) are on the brink of bankruptcy, looks like most of the players will probly be leaving during the winter break. It's really ****ing sad they have been my favorite team since I was little kid.

Comment

• Great atmosphere last night and an ok result versus tough opposition (barca slayers), loved the german heavy metal they blasted out during the warmups.

It's only a matter of time until we unleash blitzkrieg on someone, watch this space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Everyone always talks about tactical problems with liverpool, but has anyone ever thought to take it back to basics?

They need to learn how to shoot, pass, cross, tackle etc.

I reckon i can remember some basic drills we did in my Under 6s team if they need any help
                    That's shocking. Sheiky fans actually made some noise .

Somebody should tell them they're allowed to do this during matches as well (that is if enough of them turn up).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
                      Great atmosphere last night and an ok result versus tough opposition (barca slayers), loved the german heavy metal they blasted out during the warmups.

It's only a matter of time until we unleash blitzkrieg on someone, watch this space.

Comment

Working...
                      X