Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellerin is going to be the world's best right back.

Screenshot this shlt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
      32 million pounds vs 11 millions euros.
      .........so what?

Erik Lamela cost £30 million is he over 3 times as good as £8 million Coutinho?

Costa and Giroud have actually had similar scoring returns too. Costa had a massive breakout season though so we bought him at the absolute peak of his market value.

I watch him a lot. He is a winner and a fighter. But in terms of actual talent he obviously can't hold a candle to Aguero or Lewadowski. He is on that 2nd rung of strikers with guys like Benteke, Lukakau, Dzeko, Giroud etc.

He has huge holes in his technique. Is prone to conceding possession, becoming embroiled in personal battles that effectively remove him from the game. Spends too long in a wide left channel a bit like Torres but with even less success. He is not very strong in the air and doesn't compete for most high balls. His pressing is sporadic so maybe his fitness is not up to scratch. And finally he has glass hamstrings and will be banned for 6 games every season minimum by the F.A. who probably have an office purely set-up for punishing him.

Costa will miss at least a third of every season and will be absent for a lot of major games Chelsea play. I like him but he is nobody to rely on. Giroud might be more reliable in real terms.

Comment

• Chelsea needed a no9.

Honestly Charlie Austin would be an improvement on Falcow. And Remy is probably not liked by Mourinho' so he should leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
          Bellerin is going to be the world's best right back.

Screenshot this shlt.
          You best hope he doesn't or else you'll be back to having Callum Chambers looking like the reincarnation of Pascal Cygan out there once Barca come calling.

Comment

• Brace yourselves ladies and gentlewomen, word around local is that my boy Lionel Markovic is about to be recalled in January....

These few months in Turkey will have toughened him up no doubt and now that he'll have made some connects with the local Turkish Gangsters he'll no doubt be ready to come back to the Premier League and blossom into the Serbian Messi.

My Turkish pal has been telling me he's been ripping it up in the Turkish league so i can't wait to see how he does under Klopp....seems like the perfect player for Jurgens heavy metal football.

Comment

• The irony in a Liverpool fan calling Arsenal a selling team.

Comment

• Last time I will address anything to do with Liverpool. They're really not worth the time and effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
                  The irony in a Liverpool fan calling Arsenal a selling team.
                  Everyone's a selling team when it comes to Barca.

Just look at how Barca snatched Fabregas back from Arsenal, Alex Song, Henry etc.

Bellerin will be the same no doubt, if he ever gets to the level of being good enough for Barca, they'll take him whenever they please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Brace yourselves ladies and gentlewomen, word around local is that my boy Lionel Markovic is about to be recalled in January....

These few months in Turkey will have toughened him up no doubt and now that he'll have made some connects with the local Turkish Gangsters he'll no doubt be ready to come back to the Premier League and blossom into the Serbian Messi.

My Turkish pal has been telling me he's been ripping it up in the Turkish league so i can't wait to see how he does under Klopp....seems like the perfect player for Jurgens heavy metal football.
                    What a 7 stone weakling?

Comment

• And then when Arsenal try and repay the favour to the big clubs...

Karim Benzema admits he "laughs" at Arsenal transfer rumours - and has NEVER considered Emirates move.

Karim Benzema has revealed he has never come close to joining Arsenal - and laughs about the rumours of leaving Real Madrid.

The French striker was once again linked with a move to the Emirates in the summer and some reports suggested he even travelled to London for talks.

He took to Twitter at the end of the window to state he was happy in Madrid and has started the season in impressive form.

Benzema has now admitted his amusement at the constant speculation - and again outlined his intention to remain in the Spanish capital.

Asked if he had considered leaving Real for Arsenal, he responded: "Never."

"I laugh about it with my brother and my friends. I say to them; Arsenal? What a small club. Why would i want to go from winning the Champions League and La Liga to aiming to finish in fourth spot every year? We wait for the media to come out with these rumours.

"In my opinion, I think that Real and Barca are the pinnacle in football. Why would I leave?

"I'm a starter for the best club in the world. Arsenal are the sixth best club in England. I am levels above that bum club. I am happy; it's that simple," he told Journal du Dimanche.

Comment

Working...
                      X