This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jurgen Klopp View Post
    Klopp is married with two sons, one of whom played for Borussia Dortmund II before he retired due to injuries.[23] Klopp has lived in Herdecke since 2009, where many Borussia Dortmund players also live.

In 1995, Klopp obtained a diploma in sports science at the Goethe University of Frankfurt, writing his thesis about walking.[24]

Klopp is a Protestant who frequently refers to his faith in public; in a number of interviews he has referred to the importance of Jesus in his life
    Bless, he did some homework.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Is Klopp even the right appointment for Liverpool?

Gonna have to completely reinvent from the possession style of play Rogers has built his squad in mind for, into the million-miles-an-hour style that he wants his teams to play. I don't think Liverpool currently have many players capable of playing that way, just as City wouldn't if he'd came to us hypothetically.

Will be entertaining either way. More entertaining than a ****ing international break anyway.
      I think the starting 11 could play to the style. Pool have more runners than passers in their starting 11. Coutinho being the only 'fairy' of the bunch. The rest could pretty much be water-carriers. Milner, Henderson etc.

I don't think they compete on all fronts though. Focus on PL only, that's a threat. Try to win everything? They'll run themselves into the ground by winter break.

With pool though, he'd have financial backing to buy whom he wants or the quantity of what he wants. So, that's an interesting angle to say the least.

Comment

• I am not sure high intensity pressing actually works over here.

Every single team with no exceptions is set-up to move the ball forward quickly and commit numbers forward. They live for the counter.

Apart from Chelsea now who stop the ball dead if it looks like we have too much space and roll it back to Ivanovic who will kick the ball into the stand..... we are the worst team in the f.ucking country.

Delighted with the international break.

Hope a few of them get season Enders.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-08-2015, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• This dude promised top 4 to the yanks running Liverpool. .

The guy is crazy...

As **** as man utd and arsenal are they will have second and third locked up.. city will win the title at a canter.

That leaves Chelsea mourniho should be hung up and shot if he can't get them top 4 after all the money spent over the years

This Liverpool team is a joke.. and are basically reliant on a midget Brazilian and one footed English striker to carry them..

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            This dude promised top 4 to the yanks running Liverpool. .

The guy is crazy...

As **** as man utd and arsenal are they will have second and third locked up.. city will win the title at a canter.

That leaves Chelsea mourniho should be hung up and shot if he can't get them top 4 after all the money spent over the years

This Liverpool team is a joke.. and are basically reliant on a midget Brazilian and one footed English striker to carry them..
            Who in that Liverpool team could really press high.

You lot rip him but they would be relying on boring James Milner.

Comment

• Jurgen Klopp might be the most unphotogenic man on the planet.

Looks like a alcoholic Hobo

Comment

• I think Klopp will be good for Liverpool. Making the top 4 could be a stretch, but in todays league that is a huge achievement for the teams not already there.

Rodgers had his best season when he was playing a high intensity quick passing game (granted he had the likes of Suarez, Sterling and fully fit Sturridge to implement it), but since then he seemed to prefer slow possession football which allowed the opposition time to recover and get behind the ball. He didnt have anywhere near enough quality in the team to break down organised defenses and didnt have a good enough defense to stop teams scoring at the other end. Obviously not the best combo.

Klopp will at least get them playing with some pace and freedom again, and his style will suit Benteke down to the ground imo.

Comment

• On another note, I think this song is the greatest thing I have ever seen

"We will fight, till the end, they call us the RRROOOYYAAALLS"

Fackin tune

URZZ
                  Last edited by Tom Cruise; 10-08-2015, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    On another note, I think this song is the greatest thing I have ever seen

"We will fight, till the end, they call us the RRROOOYYAAALLS"

Fackin tune

URZZ
                    I forgot how cringe some football fans can be.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                      I forgot how cringe some football fans can be.
                      Its what you get for having Thai owners

Comment

Working...
                      X