Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
      Ouch.

Liverpool are well beneath us.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
        Liverpool are well beneath us.
        Tottenham have an exciting young team tbh. Liverpool spent 100 mil in the summer and are so far behind Tottenham it's not even funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
          Tottenham have an exciting young team tbh. Liverpool spent 100 mil in the summer and are so far behind Tottenham it's not even funny.

Comment

• Look at this confused joker, has an Ancelotti profile and is touting Klopp, he doesn't know what to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Look at this confused joker, has an Ancelotti profile and is touting Klopp, he doesn't know what to think.
              With Rodgers in his sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                With Rodgers in his sig
                I have those turned off. Hilarious

Comment

Half my fantasy league team didn't even play this week but still managed 84 points thanks to Aguero and Alexis!

Was going to sub in Ozil as well but opted for Sterling for some reason

Milan were shocking, some of the players they have in the team now is embarrassing for a club like that.
                  It's good you're trying this year Dirk. Aguero has got you right back in this race.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Starting to agree with you.

No reason for him to be making the decisions he has made.

Literally any manager in the world could come in now and harness a new manager bump.

I think he will walk. If we lose to Villa at home he should. Unless he actually does play RLC, Rahman, and Kenedy.

I can't make excuses for him at the minute. It is like he wants to be sacked and take the cash. Reputation still intact.

Not this time, Jose.
                  I can assure you, Mourinho doesn't. He does however have no idea about how to get out of this crisis. His go to guy is Mikel

Mourinho is a clueless **** who was your footballing hero 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Benzema unhappy about constantly being subbed by Benitez.
                    He should be grateful he gets as much play time as it is. I'm not sure Morata would have done worse had Real kept him instead.
                    Last edited by Y0@NN; 10-05-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                      He should be grateful he gets as much play time as it is. I'm not sure Morata would have done worse had Real kept him instead.
                      Agreed. Benzema is over rated to an unimaginable extent. More so than Giroud, although I rate him over the latter.

Comment

Working...
                      X