This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Add an Englishmen between a woman and a f@g lol you know you ****ers suck at football

Better yet start a petition to ban yanks from ever watching an Arsenal match see if you can ge 100k signatures
    Watch all you want and try to learn.

Just never confuse yourself into thinking your opinion matters.

Comment

• Benzema unhappy about constantly being subbed by Benitez.

Clearly regretting his decision not to join us

Comment

• Cannot believe Benitez got that job.

Lol.

Comment

• Benitez wouldn't have that Chelsea squad in 16th place at the moment.

Chelsea should have kept him on. Mourinho basically piggy backed off his success like he does at every club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Benitez wouldn't have that Chelsea squad in 16th place at the moment.

Chelsea should have kept him on. Mourinho basically piggy backed off his success like he does at every club.
            You would sh.it your knickers if Mourinho got sacked. What would you whinge about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              You would sh.it your knickers if Mourinho got sacked. What would you whinge about?
              You're right, I really hope he doesn't get the boot. That would be letting him off the hook. I want to see the meltdown continue.

He's dying to get sacked. The only reason he won't quit is because he wants to get paid off. He doesn't give a **** about Chelsea Football Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                You're right, I really hope he doesn't get the boot. That would be letting him off the hook. I want to see the meltdown continue.

He's dying to get sacked. The only reason he won't quit is because he wants to get paid off. He doesn't give a **** about Chelsea Football Club.
                Starting to agree with you.

No reason for him to be making the decisions he has made.

Literally any manager in the world could come in now and harness a new manager bump.

I think he will walk. If we lose to Villa at home he should. Unless he actually does play RLC, Rahman, and Kenedy.

I can't make excuses for him at the minute. It is like he wants to be sacked and take the cash. Reputation still intact.

Not this time, Jose.

Comment

• There's gonna be a lot of soiled underpants in this thread when Klopp signs. We're gonna unleash some blitzkrieg on the premier league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlo Ancelotti View Post
                    There's gonna be a lot of soiled underpants in this thread when Klopp signs. We're gonna unleash some blitzkrieg on the premier league.

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                      X