Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy weekend of soccer this weekend first of all Lol at Chelsea love it when they get spanked, Can't believe Arsenal destroyed ManU What is wrong with Harry Kane he is killing me in the Fantasy League, finally Rodgers got sacked. Second Athletico should of beat The Money Bags Griezmann kind of choked with the penalty could of taken it a lot better. Barca losing shows how crucial Iniesta and messi are to that team. Third Lewandowski is Unstoppable, if he can stay fit I can see him winning the golden all of Bayern win Bundesliga and CL. Fourth and lost what happened to AC Milan my favorite team from Childhood cause of Sheva they have fallen big.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So the pressure was on us against West Ham, Dinamo Zagreb and Olimpiakos but not against Manchester United?

Makes sense.

Thoroughly outclassed against Chelsea? What, with 10/9 men and a shocking referee? They hardly outclassed us either...did you watch the game? Do you even understand the game?

Typical clueless Yank. Go back to watching the Green Bay Fudge Packers or whoever you support.
      Anyone who says Arsenal choked against Chelsea don't know **** about soccer, the ref was terrible Costa should been sent of after slapping konsielny around and even then Chelsea could master up a goal from a freekick and an own goal so yeah I wouldn't call that being outclassed I would call that being killed by the reff

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        Crazy weekend of soccer this weekend first of all Lol at Chelsea love it when they get spanked, Can't believe Arsenal destroyed ManU What is wrong with Harry Kane he is killing me in the Fantasy League, finally Rodgers got sacked. Second Athletico should of beat The Money Bags Griezmann kind of choked with the penalty could of taken it a lot better. Barca losing shows how crucial Iniesta and messi are to that team. Third Lewandowski is Unstoppable, if he can stay fit I can see him winning the golden all of Bayern win Bundesliga and CL. Fourth and lost what happened to AC Milan my favorite team from Childhood cause of Sheva they have fallen big.
        Half my fantasy league team didn't even play this week but still managed 84 points thanks to Aguero and Alexis!

Was going to sub in Ozil as well but opted for Sterling for some reason

Milan were shocking, some of the players they have in the team now is embarrassing for a club like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Crazy weekend of soccer this weekend first of all Lol at Chelsea love it when they get spanked, Can't believe Arsenal destroyed ManU What is wrong with Harry Kane he is killing me in the Fantasy League, finally Rodgers got sacked. Second Athletico should of beat The Money Bags Griezmann kind of choked with the penalty could of taken it a lot better. Barca losing shows how crucial Iniesta and messi are to that team. Third Lewandowski is Unstoppable, if he can stay fit I can see him winning the golden all of Bayern win Bundesliga and CL. Fourth and lost what happened to AC Milan my favorite team from Childhood cause of Sheva they have fallen big.
          Barca injuries and Fifa ban are taking a toll, just lucky Real are bottlers.

Comment

So the pressure was on us against West Ham, Dinamo Zagreb and Olimpiakos but not against Manchester United?

Makes sense.

Thoroughly outclassed against Chelsea? What, with 10/9 men and a shocking referee? They hardly outclassed us either...did you watch the game? Do you even understand the game?

Typical clueless Yank. Go back to watching the Green Bay Fudge Packers or whoever you support.
            Look if say a Spaniard or a German poster questioned my knowledge about the game i probably feel the need to prove my self but an English is about the same as a yank in football world so seriously bro chill
            Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            Anyone who says Arsenal choked against Chelsea don't know **** about soccer, the ref was terrible Costa should been sent of after slapping konsielny around and even then Chelsea could master up a goal from a freekick and an own goal so yeah I wouldn't call that being outclassed I would call that being killed by the reff
            Man XI v XI and Arsenal were still getting played out of the park I don't think they even had an attempt all Mike Dean did was give them an excuse

Comment

Half my fantasy league team didn't even play this week but still managed 84 points thanks to Aguero and Alexis!

Was going to sub in Ozil as well but opted for Sterling for some reason

Milan were shocking, some of the players they have in the team now is embarrassing for a club like that.
              I only got 31 points terrible week gave in into the mahrez hype he didn't even play don't know what happened there, and then Arsenal kicked ManUs ass so depay and Schneiderlin gave me nothing hopefully Kompany gets better soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Look if say a Spaniard or a German poster questioned my knowledge about the game i probably feel the need to prove my self but an English is about the same as a yank in football world so seriously bro chill

Man XI v XI and Arsenal were still getting played out of the park I don't think they even had an attempt all Mike Dean did was give them an excuse
                I'd trust a woman or a f@g's opinion on football before a Yank's.

"Played out of the park"

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Well Chelsea wasn't doing great either getting played out of the park is what Arsenal did to ManU today

Comment

I'd trust a woman or a f@g's opinion on football before a Yank's.

"Played out of the park"
                    Add an Englishmen between a woman and a f@g lol you know you ****ers suck at football

Better yet start a petition to ban yanks from ever watching an Arsenal match see if you can ge 100k signatures

Comment

• Damn international break. Hopefully a few of our players get injured. Gutless ****s.

The thing I don't get with Mourinho is that he has NOT been pragmatic.

This the sort of team I would be expecting him to pick. Even allowing for the fact he will always pick Ivanovic who we really need to tear his hamstring on international duty.

------------------Begovic-----------------

Ivan(lol)----Terry-----Cahill------Azpilicueta

-------Mikel/RLC----Matic------Zouma--------

Willian---–------------------------------Hazard (****)

-------------------Costa------------------------

Standard boring Mourinho team with 7 powerful headers of the ball. You could swap Hazard out for Ramires and put him on the right. His first touch usually sees the ball bounce off his chin but he could play right back for the dreadful Ivanovic. Who could play up field smashing **** crosses against the legs of the first man or kicking the ball into the stand. That team has no creativity in it whatsoever.

But they wouldn't have conceded 17 goals in 8 games, Ffs.

I am ashamed of this team. Hope we have a fire sale in the summer.

There could be an evaluation in the summer with the players informed whether they are a **** or not. And the ****s are given a small bag of s.hit for their troubles and aggressively hawked all around Europe.

Comment

Working...
                      X