X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
    Where the fuck you been, bro?
    I was pretty busy earlier in the summer, and before I knew it I'd hardly posted in 5 months.

Good to be back.

Comment

• Chelsea took all the headlines and spotlight away from Arsenal and as usual they performed without the pressure, don't get too excited gooners its a trap

Also Bayern Munich are on a class on their own damn they look scary

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Chelsea took all the headlines and spotlight away from Arsenal and as usual they performed without the pressure, don't get too excited gooners its a trap

Also Bayern Munich are on a class on their own damn they look scary
        What does Chelsea being **** have to do with us? What a ridiculously stupid comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What does Chelsea being **** have to do with us? What a ridiculously stupid comment.
          Like I said it took the pressure from the choke artists

Comment

Like I said it took the pressure from the choke artists
            How does Chelsea losing affect us?

So we had pressure on us for Olympiacos but not Manchester United?

This is what happens when we let Yanks try to talk about football.
            Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-04-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              How does Chelsea losing affect us?

So we had pressure on us for Olympiacos but not Manchester United?

This is what happens when we let Yanks try to talk about football.
              I did use a yank term without clarifying that is my bad and I apologize.

A Choke artists is failing to perform and meet expectation under scrutiny Arsenal and specifically Arsene Wenger are choke artists.
              Chelsea , Jose Mourinho epic meltdown, all the sack speculations took most the media attention from Arsene incompetence vs top clubs and reliving the choke a little

Cheers

Comment

I did use a yank term without clarifying that is my bad and I apologize.

A Choke artists is failing to perform and meet expectation under scrutiny Arsenal and specifically Arsene Wenger are choke artists.
                Chelsea , Jose Mourinho epic meltdown, all the sack speculations took most the media attention from Arsene incompetence vs top clubs and reliving the choke a little

Cheers
                When have we choked under pressure this season exactly? If anything, we've lost games due to complacency and being under no pressure.

Comment

• Your 1st match of the year at Emirates was a choke job , 1st match in champions league against dinamo zagreb was a choke job. olympiakos in a must win and being level 2-2 only to concede in a few minutes was classic choke.
                  Going to the bridge against the worst Chelsea in recent memory only to be thoroughly out classed is an epic choke.

Look enjoy the win but don't get your hopes up, Arsenal are going to get a top 4 and maybe win carling or fa cup they are not challenging for the title

Comment

Your 1st match of the year at Emirates was a choke job , 1st match in champions league against dinamo zagreb was a choke job. olympiakos in a must win and being level 2-2 only to concede in a few minutes was classic choke.
                    Going to the bridge against the worst Chelsea in recent memory only to be thoroughly out classed is an epic choke.

Look enjoy the win but don't get your hopes up, Arsenal are going to get a top 4 and maybe win carling or fa cup they are not challenging for the title
                    So the pressure was on us against West Ham, Dinamo Zagreb and Olimpiakos but not against Manchester United?

Makes sense.

Thoroughly outclassed against Chelsea? What, with 10/9 men and a shocking referee? They hardly outclassed us either...did you watch the game? Do you even understand the game?

Typical clueless Yank. Go back to watching the Green Bay Fudge Packers or whoever you support.

Comment

Comical by Arsenal as usual Arsene thinking about the weekend match against United and will probably end up losing both matches
                      Oh it all makes sense now

Comment

Working...
                      X