This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The only people who are obsessed with it are you idiots. That's the only time you guys post in this thread or when the World Cup is on or it's El Classico or something.

Do foreigners actually think that Arsenal fans are saying "Oh ****, Chelsea lost in the Champions League" or vice versa
    Lol who's obsessed? Look at your the reaction. We're lesser fans because we don't post in here about the epl?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lol who's obsessed? Look at your the reaction. We're lesser fans because we don't post in here about the epl?
      You dweebs don't post about anything unless its the World Cup, El Classico or "Lol English clubs suck ass bro"

Who even are you? Who do you support?

Comment

You dweebs don't post about anything unless its the World Cup, El Classico or "Lol English clubs suck ass bro"

I watch la liga, a league that isn't discussed in here , so why would I post about it? I assume every fan is interested in champions league which is why I will post when it's on. Why Are you so insecure? Im sure the chicks love it.

Comment

I watch la liga, a league that isn't discussed in here , so why would I post about it? I assume every fan is interested in champions league which is why I will post when it's on. Why Are you so insecure? Im sure the chicks love it.
          You didn't answer my questions. Where are you from and who do you support?

Simple questions, bro.

Comment

You didn't answer my questions. Where are you from and who do you support?

Simple questions, bro.
            I'm from Toronto and am a Sevilla fan because I love the city. Would you prefer I be an arsenal fan even though I have no affiliation to anything in the UK?

Comment

I'm originally from Ukraine now live in the US I support FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk they were in the final of the Europa League last season.

Comment

I'm from Toronto and am a Sevilla fan because I love the city. Would you prefer I be an arsenal fan even though I have no affiliation to anything in the UK?
                You have no affiliation to Seville either! "I love the city" must be the gayest reason I've heard to support a football team

And why are you celebrating Chile's Copa America success? Did you give out your first hand job in Santiago?

You're a Canuck. Go watch ice hockey and bum a moose or something.

No one cares about your opinion on European football.

Comment

The only people who are obsessed with it are you idiots. That's the only time you guys post in this thread or when the World Cup is on or it's El Classico or something.

Do foreigners actually think that Arsenal fans are saying "Oh ****, Chelsea lost in the Champions League" or vice versa
                  How are ppl who say EPL teams suck obsessed? i could also guarantee i watch more EPL games of every team more then you who probably only watches Arsenal.

Comment

• I also watch the EPL every weekend I even Have a Fantasy Team. I'm not gonno lie it's an exiting league but not as good as people claim.
                    Last edited by LomaUsykKlichko; 09-30-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                      I'm originally from Ukraine now live in the US I support FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk they were in the final of the Europa League last season.
                      I watched some of their Europa League games. Did really well to get to the final.

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      How are ppl who say EPL teams suck obsessed? i could also guarantee i watch more EPL games of every team more then you who probably only watches Arsenal.
                      Because most of us literally don't care. I hate pretty much every other "EPL" team other than Arsenal. I don't know why foreigners think that we care when you say "EPL teams suck lol".

The fact that you call it "EPL" is gay enough.

I don't support the league. I support a team.

Comment

Working...
                      X