X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    In football terms he is.

I love the game but there is a doubt in the back of my mind that I wouldn't actually talk to any of these ****s given the chance as they are all so far removed from reality.

Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard, Beckham, Walcott and The Ox seem like good eggs.

I am literally scratching my head for others.

How could you spend more than 20 minutes with someone like Stevie Meee without taking the unconvential step of glassing yourself?

10 minutes with Arsene Wenger and you'd throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

5 minutes with Ryan Giggs and you'd stick your head in an oven.

All appear at least to be intensely vapid ****s.

At least Jose is probably Bipolar and has a bit of charisma.
    I think Jose would be the most insufferable of them all. All he'd do is complain about one thing or another with that annoying look on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I think Jose would be the most insufferable of them all. All he'd do is complain about one thing or another with that annoying look on his face.
      he is meant to affable in real life.

But when he is miserable like he is now you can see why that would bring everyone down. Normal people put on a front.

Mourinho is an ego-maniac though. Has worked for him but up to a point. History has shown. That point is now. Because he looks like he has fuc.ked has job from where I am.

If he turns it around at Chelsea that is something new. But there is no precedent in his career. Hope he does would be great but if he doesn't he should walk himself really and not wait for the indignity of getting ****-canned.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-30-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

In football terms he is.

I love the game but there is a doubt in the back of my mind that I wouldn't actually talk to any of these ****s given the chance as they are all so far removed from reality.

Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard, Beckham, Walcott and The Ox seem like good eggs.

I am literally scratching my head for others.

How could you spend more than 20 minutes with someone like Stevie Meee without taking the unconvential step of glassing yourself?

10 minutes with Arsene Wenger and you'd throw yourself down a flight of stairs.

5 minutes with Ryan Giggs and you'd stick your head in an oven.

All appear at least to be intensely vapid ****s.

At least Jose is probably Bipolar and has a bit of charisma.
        You and John Terry would have a lot in common

Comment

he is meant to affable in real life.

But when he is miserable like he is now you can see why that would bring everyone down. Normal people put on a front.

Mourinho is an ego-maniac though. Has worked for him but up to a point. History has shown. That point is now. Because he looks like he has fuc.ked has job from where I am.

If he turns it around at Chelsea that is something new. But there is no precedent in his career. Hope he does would be great but if he doesn't he should walk himself really and not wait for the indignity of getting ****-canned.
          Lol really? He seems like a very antagonistic person in all aspects of life. I hope he does get canned and has an embarrassing meltdown.

Comment

• Klopp has turned down the Mexico job

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              You and John Terry would have a lot in common
              you and all of them would have a lot in common.

You're a right ****.

Comment

• Discussing footballers personalities is only for the women and off season.
                C'mon guys...

Comment

• I don't think one English team will make it out of the group stage. Is the league that ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I don't think one English team will make it out of the group stage. Is the league that ****?
                    Its suppose to be the "best".

Comment

• Top English teams have battles every weekend in the Premiership now.

Comment

Working...
                      X