X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    You think we're doing well? Ffs...
    We just scored 5 goals in our last game and beat Spurs away in the game before that. Our two best performances of the season IMO. We are 3 points off the top of the table.

I'd rather support the team than whinge like a b1tch all season.

Comment

• Seriously, WTF is the point in buying Cech if we're not going to play him in the Champions League?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        We just scored 5 goals in our last game and beat Spurs away in the game before that. Our two best performances of the season IMO. We are 3 points off the top of the table.

I'd rather support the team than whinge like a b1tch all season.
        So we've won two games in a row against midtable sides. That equals doing well? You're stuck in Wenger's loser bubble. We're ****ing Arsenal, being 3 points off the top isn't doing well, it's doing badly, especially considering how early on it is in the season and how average the other top teams have been.

You can continue to blindly support the mediocrity you're being fed, you're loser like Wenger and happy to just be 'competing'.

Comment

• Matic dropped, Hazard dropped, Mikel comes in, Ivanovic stays in

MIKEL!!!!!!

Comment

• He's been an Arsenal fan for a decade .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              He's been an Arsenal fan for a decade .
              I laughed as well .

Comment

So we've won two games in a row against midtable sides. That equals doing well? You're stuck in Wenger's loser bubble. We're ****ing Arsenal, being 3 points off the top isn't doing well, it's doing badly, especially considering how early on it is in the season and how average the other top teams have been.

You can continue to blindly support the mediocrity you're being fed, you're loser like Wenger and happy to just be 'competing'.
                Winning games of football is doing well I'd say. I don't see what more we can do right now. What is your suggestion?

Or are you just going to incessantly b1tch no matter what for the remainder of the year?

I don't really focus on what the other teams are doing. A win on Sunday might leave us top of the table. What a terrible state of affairs.

Comment

I said over a decade.

I'm guessing you're some old nonce in your 60s and been supporting for a few decades?

Comment

I didn't actually catch that. A whole decade. Does he know anything other than finishing in the top 4?

"We are fuking Arsenal doe"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X