Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I've ever hated a player as much as I do with Diego Costa.

The man is pure scum, great to see him finally get punished for the **** he gets away with every week. 3 matches is nothing when you take into consideration the **** he has gotten away with since coming to England.

I felt bad for Gabriel getting sent off, no way did he deserve it. I think he managed to deal with Costas very well and its great to see the red card over turned. Hopefully referees will start opening their eyes now to his antics

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Who are the rest of the cheats in our team then?

Voyeur was such a great insult all those years ago.
      Report from a few months ago, Statistics show Chelsea are Premier League***8217;s worst offenders for diving.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/29/statis...-rant-5002262/

It's obviously a different type of cheating when compared with the costa incident but it still gives you a general idea of the mentality of the club when it comes to going out of there way to cheat and try get away with it.

Comment

• It's the ethos of the manager. It has been ever since he regrettable burst onto the scene with that disgraceful Porto side.

Chelsea tried to play football for a few games and got dicked on by the likes of Everton and Crystal Palace.

Didn't take them long to revert to type.

Comment

• I think it's crazy how long Costa has gone unpunished. Quite an achievement in todays game

In the past strikers were pests, they would tug at the hair of a defender, pinch, poke and everything inbetween and it would be part and parcel of the game. Not anymore, so for him to get away with his shenanigans in the PL for this long is quite something.

I think only Pepe could rival him for biggest **** on a football pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Lewandowski has scored 5 goals within 10mins against wolfsburg today.
            Pathetic.

When he does it in the big man's league then let me know .

Comment

• oops

Comment

• No issues with Costa being banned. He is gonna cost us a game soon by himself anyway and he is not playing particularly well.

But Gabriel is pathetic. And the evidence is there from his Villareal days.

I don't think the Costa issue would be as unrelenting if we played a proper team like Man United. They are not defined by a result.

And Wenger has now drawn such attention to himself that the media are prying into the collapse of his marriage.

And Arsenal at home is gimme 3 points. If that is a Cup Final it is a Scottish one. And Chelsea are Celtic and Arsenal are Cowdenbeath.

Chelsea and Mourinho have helped embarrass him again. He should be more mature. More philosophical and see the bigger picture. He seems like a very unhappy man.

He should quit, really.

Comment

No issues with Costa being banned. He is gonna cost us a game soon by himself anyway and he is not playing particularly well.

I don't think the Costa issue would be as unrelenting if we played a proper team like Man United. They are not defined by a result.

And Wenger has now drawn such attention to himself that the media are prying into the collapse of his marriage.

And Arsenal at home is gimme 3 points. If that is a Cup Final it is a Scottish one. And Chelsea are Celtic and Arsenal are Cowdenbeath.

Chelsea and Mourinho have helped embarrass him again. He should be more mature. More philosophical and see the bigger picture. He seems like a very unhappy man.

He should quit, really.

Comment

• Off to my first NLD later. Can't wait for the atmosphere. Should be a pretty close game too.

Comment

No issues with Costa being banned. He is gonna cost us a game soon by himself anyway and he is not playing particularly well.

He should quit, really.
                      It's Mourinho's cup final. He's always going on about his record against Arsenal. Why does he do this for no other club?

His team plays like **** for a few games and suddenly there'll all fired up when we come to visit. I thought we weren't a threat?

The freak keeps a dossier of Wenger quotes. He even gets worked up over quotes that aren't even offensive or directed at him. Constantly has Wenger on his mind, constantly sniping at him. All this for a man who isn't a threat?

Maybe he has stood by Wenger in the urinals?

And perhaps he is upset that his wife is an absolute dog whilst Wenger's is a GILF and he still smashes younger ones on the side.

Comment

Working...
                      X