X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    Where do your statistics come from?
    I really hoped it wouldn't have to come to this.

But you have left me with no option but to bring out the excel spreadsheet!

Now, let's move on to more important matters.

I see Colchester United have signed Marvin Sordell. The same man who carried the hopes of the nation at the 2012 Olympics. Only 24 too.. the future is very bright.

Comment

• Henry was France's top scorer when they won the World Cup in 98.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
        Henry was France's top scorer when they won the World Cup in 98.
        No shit, 3 goals against Saudi Arabia and South-Africa in the group stage. "Major tournament" matches though.

They said it's a boring debate already so let's focus on West Bromwich game this week-end.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post

Comment

• Good deal for Utd to get De Gea to sign a new contract in my opinion. He could make all the difference between them getting 4th rather than 5th this season. Having said that, conceding goals hasn't really been that much of a problem for them, it's scoring them where they're struggling, might be worth trying him up front?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post

Now, let's move on to more important matters.

I see Colchester United have signed Marvin Sordell. The same man who carried the hopes of the nation at the 2012 Olympics. Only 24 too.. the future is very bright.
              Brilliant!!! hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Good deal for Utd to get De Gea to sign a new contract in my opinion. He could make all the difference between them getting 4th rather than 5th this season. Having said that, conceding goals hasn't really been that much of a problem for them, it's scoring them where they're struggling, might be worth trying him up front?
                They really needed to ship in an established, elite level striker. Rooney, while he might score a few here and there, doesn't add to their overall play, is slow as ****, and just doesn't score or set up enough now. He's a massive hindrance to them being title contenders again and needs to start being moved out. I can't see Martial stepping up in one season at a new country and league. He's scored 9 or 11 goals in his starting career. Not exactly someone to rival Aguero etc.

Comment

• David Trezeguet may have been more prolific than Thierry Henry but Trezeguet's overall game/skill set is nowhere near Henry's level.

Henry is an all around attacking player, he is the man that the team is built around. He participates in all parts of the game while Trezeguet is a poacher/finisher.

Comment

• Mikel starts.

What a joyless season this will be now Mourinho has already sh.it his pants.

I will write off the league now based on Cesc, Ivanovich still inexplicable being picked and Mikel. Mikel! Being picked again.

Appalling.

He is the best manager in the world but he needs to be adaptable. We will still concede 2 with the corpse of Branislav Ivanovic being humiliated by anybody who has the inclination to take him on.

Very annoyed. ******y line-up.

Comment

• Mourinho back to his old self, playing boring and defensive.

Comment

Working...
                      X