Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he start to run off celebrating there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Did he start to run off celebrating there?
      Yes, thought he'd scored

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Origi was the guy i thought about as soon as i heard of this signing..

United need the finished product

From the descriptions of him it sounds like he goes out to the wings a lot.. doesn't sound loke the geniune out and out striker we really need.

Not a huge fan of cavani but for an extra 14m we could have had him most likely
        Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I try not to draw conclusions of players from youtube clips alone but he doesn't seem like an out and out striker at all as you say.

I wouldn't be surprised if you do sign him, then someone else will come in to play through the middle up top.

Seeing Austin in a united shirt would be very weird
        A lot of young strikers like to play that inside forward sort of role now. It's because lots of them know that if they are versatile and can play out wide and up front they'll be more likely to play and go further in the game. They often have difficulty play up top by themselves without a world class three behind them, though. That's why Kane and Austin have had disproportionate success, because they're big, strong and out and out strikers.

Comment

• De Gay to Madrid seems to be done. £29m plus Keylor Navas. Is that a good deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Divock View Post
            Yes, thought he'd scored
            He did score though..

Comment

De Gay to Madrid seems to be done. £29m plus Keylor Navas. Is that a good deal?
              Its a good fee for a keeper i think.. its his last year on his contract

Madrid get a quality keeper in his prime

No idea about navas.. if he couldnt keep cassilas out of the team i doubt he is that good.. probably better then romero tho

Comment

• I've seen a bit of Navas and he makes some spectacular saves.

Only thing is he is not that tall so he might not be commanding enough in the Premier League.

Comment

• £36 mil for Martial but wouldn't pay £23 mil for Pedro?

Comment

De Gay to Madrid seems to be done. £29m plus Keylor Navas. Is that a good deal?
                    It's £18 mil and Navas who they claim is valued at £11 mil. Not a good deal IMO.

Comment

• Looks like De Gea deal hasn't gone through.

Comment

Working...
                      X