Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No surprise to see the complexion of the game change when Pereyra and Morata, 2 of last seasons' unsung heroes, are introduced. Allegri is a one season manager, he should have been only given a one season contract

Comment

• Juve are **** so far They might not even get out of there group.

Comment

• Be interesting to see what City do in the CL.

Might still be pony.

Comment

• Glad to see Shelvey in the Squad. Fully deserved, hes been one of the more consistent English players over the last year i think.

Nice passing, pretty good shot and can put a tackle in.

Maybe Liverpool should snap him up for £45m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Not sure I want Pogba. He is a bit of a stroller.

I want someone who occasionally put his foot right through someone's arse. Like a younger Nigel De Jong.
            You're doing football wrong.

Comment

• We look rudderless at the minute like a crap Arsenal.

So you can either get a leader or at worst get a player who will occassionally decimate someone. I will take someone who carries the threat of violence about him.

Agree with you with Shelvey by the way. I have been really impressed by him recently. He is very positive in position, very competitive, and seems to have a bit more control about his game now.

I could walk past Cesc at the moment.

Comment

• Glad to see ManUre have finally realised their level and forgot about the like of Neymar, Muller & Benteke.. Charlie Austin will be a decent signing for them

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  We look rudderless at the minute like a crap Arsenal.

So you can either get a leader or at worst get a player who will occassionally decimate someone. I will take someone who carries the threat of violence about him.

Agree with you with Shelvey by the way. I have been really impressed by him recently. He is very positive in position, very competitive, and seems to have a bit more control about his game now.

I could walk past Cesc at the moment.
                  I get that horse for courses but i don't think any team should turn their noses up at a player like Pogba. He's a joy to watch. He can switch off at times but that's to be expected at his age in such key position.

What happened to Matic anyway? He was the best player last year according to some.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    I get that horse for courses but i don't think any team should turn their noses up at a player like Pogba. He's a joy to watch. He can switch off at times but that's to be expected at his age in such key position.

What happened to Matic anyway? He was the best player last year according to some.
                    Matic is the big one.

For me he was/is our best player.

Playing like a fucking bum.

Comment

• Pogba is too much of a footballer for Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                      X