Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got to stop bullying poor little kirk. I suppose there is nothing wrong with being a Leeds fan

Comment

• Well pleased.

Rangers have completed the signing of talented Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem on loan.

Rangers faced competition from a number of English Championship sides for the 18-year-old’s signature but it's understood that the stature of the Ibrox club was favoured by Arsene Wenger.

The American Under-20 international will move to Ibrox until the end of the season but will not be registered in time to face Hibs tomorrow.

Discussing Zelalem, Rangers boss Mark Warburton said: “He’s an extremely talented ball player who sees a pass, is very creative and one of the young gems at Arsenal.'

Comment

• Memphis is guff

Comment

• Blimey if we get Pogba I will wank myself into a coma.

Maybe if West Brom beat us we'll go for Messi.

They better not lose tomorrow. In the midst of 4 nights in a row if WBA do their usual trick and turn into decent team against us we'll lose again.

Glad that Jose outed those out of form. They need to take responsibility not hide behindJose's nonsense.

Comment

• Man Utd are far too slow and as a team they have no balance. That was a horrendous game of football, once again.

Rooney has lost more than a step or two also, he can't play up top on his own.

Comment

• United are at least as boring as us.

Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling all of a sudden look like proper players so Van Gaal deserves a bit of credit.

Comment

• What is going on with West Ham? Typical case of a small team coming to the Emirates for their cup final.

I expect the same on Monday night.

Comment

• I know i shouldn't laugh but this guys reaction to todays plane crash is funny.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-22-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    What is going on with West Ham? Typical case of a small team coming to the Emirates for their cup final.

I expect the same on Monday night.
                    You going? Oh wait..

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Divock View Post
                      You going? Oh wait..
                      I assume you aren't allowed to go since you'd be within 10 feet of children.

Comment

Working...
                      X