Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zelalem joining us on loan from Arsenal for the year. Another bit of business I'm very happy with.

Really pleased with how things are going under the new management. We've gone from playing the worst football imaginable to playing some lovely stuff, possession based and incisive.

Oduwa from Spurs made a great impression on his debut, Zelalem I expect will be fantastic as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Zelalem joining us on loan from Arsenal for the year. Another bit of business I'm very happy with.

Really pleased with how things are going under the new management. We've gone from playing the worst football imaginable to playing some lovely stuff, possession based and incisive.

Oduwa from Spurs made a great impression on his debut, Zelalem I expect will be fantastic as well.
      I heard his attempted rainbow flick didn't go down too well up there

He looks like a decent prospect. Bags of skill.

Comment

• Zelalem is a bright young prospect. I'm not sure what he has to gain from playing in the Scottish 2nd tier though. Good ****ing addition for Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I heard his attempted rainbow flick didn't go down too well up there

He looks like a decent prospect. Bags of skill.
          It was fantastic. People getting upset because a talented player is enjoying his football and doing some tricks is just ridiculous. The manager has already told the media he's encouraging him to keep doing his tricks so no worries.

He looks a really good prospect.

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
          Zelalem is a bright young prospect. I'm not sure what he has to gain from playing in the Scottish 2nd tier though. Good ****ing addition for Rangers.
          We were told before Warburton got the job that he was well respected by a number of premier league managers for how his team's play football, and he was able to attract players to Brentford.

Zelalem will get to play in front of 50,000 people in a physical league and for a team that is expected to win every game (while playing quick, passing football) - it should be good experience for him.
          Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 08-18-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Classy, efficient performance by the Reds last night. Really impressed with my boys Joe Gomez and Nathaniel Clyne.. those boys are the next big thing no doubt about it.

Comment

• I've heard that Rangers manager has a good record of developing youth players on loan which may be a deciding factor in sending Zelalem there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                As someone who is a grown man and doesn't watch wrestling.

You can see why they might get rid of that finisher. Looks like the curb stomp from American History X, ffs. You wouldnt want kids doing that.
                Apart from that, they also said that the Curb stomp could cause head injuries (concussions etc), even if the wrestler who is receiving the move drops himself slowly into the mat, he can receive a concussion from it. But it's crap, if the wrestler could put his hand on the mat before his face/head hits the mat (like many do before they get chair shots in their heads) nothing serious will happen.

The ****ing pedigree as his finisher.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                  Zelalem is a bright young prospect. I'm not sure what he has to gain from playing in the Scottish 2nd tier though. Good ****ing addition for Rangers.
                  Sending young players out on loan to top tier clubs would be pointless as they wouldn't get a game.

I'm sure Scottish football will toughen up these namby pamby kids too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                    I've heard that Rangers manager has a good record of developing youth players on loan which may be a deciding factor in sending Zelalem there.
                    Most definitely.

His work in football has been excellent, he's got a fantastic record with young players and his style of football is very good.

When we got Kyle Bartley on loan from Arsenal we were in the champions league but playing dreadful football. We'll be back to the top league next year and the football is a million times better...better environment for players.

Comment

• I still remember Kyle Bartley's tackle on Scott Brown.

Comment

Working...
                      X