Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a sorry looking Arsenal side on Sunday. Aside from a deflected Giroud shot, I don't recall Adrian being tested all game. Few chances created, very little movement in attack and a horrendous defensive performance.

I wasn't happy about the Cech signing, but **** me I didn't expect that sort of performance on opening day. I hope Arsenal fans have stopped shooting their load over a keeper, who has shown he's on the downturn post head injuries (3 plus seasons ago).

It is early days and I believe Arsenal will go on to have a good season, but it's clear we need to enter the transfer market.

Shout out to Chamberlain. Aside from his **** up for West Ham's second goal, he looked terrific.

Bellerin is definitely a miss at RB, Debuchy doesn't sit right with me.

Palace away is going to be a big test on Aug 16th. I have no idea what Arsenal side is going to turn up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      A keeper like Cech as in a world class goalkeeper.

Chesney was meh. He has no aura about him, like the likes of Cech, Courtois and Mignolet have. Opposition strikers probably struggle to sleep at the thought of having to coming up against them the night before a game.

A keeper like Cech would be Cech, Courtois, Ter Stegen, Lloris, Mignolet etc world class keepers.

Ridiculous overreaction after one game.

Cech is world class.

He's had a awful debut no doubt but as long as he ain't completely lifeless and shot of hunger then he'll prove just why he's one of the best keepers in world football.
      Mignolet

Another bum that Wenger trolled Liverpool into signing.

Chesney was the best goalkeeper in the league two seasons ago, same number of clean sheets as Cech who played with much better protection in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Will ITV have any Champions League games this year or have they all gone to BT Sport?

I have BT Sport but still enjoyed the ITV CL nights so i hope they aren't gone.
        All on BT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          That was a sorry looking Arsenal side on Sunday. Aside from a deflected Giroud shot, I don't recall Adrian being tested all game. Few chances created, very little movement in attack and a horrendous defensive performance.

I wasn't happy about the Cech signing, but **** me I didn't expect that sort of performance on opening day. I hope Arsenal fans have stopped shooting their load over a keeper, who has shown he's on the downturn post head injuries (3 plus seasons ago).

It is early days and I believe Arsenal will go on to have a good season, but it's clear we need to enter the transfer market.

Shout out to Chamberlain. Aside from his **** up for West Ham's second goal, he looked terrific.

Bellerin is definitely a miss at RB, Debuchy doesn't sit right with me.

Palace away is going to be a big test on Aug 16th. I have no idea what Arsenal side is going to turn up.
          Wenger is going to have to drop one of Cazorla or Ramsey.

Trying to fit them both in the team is pointless. Ramsey clearly wasn't comfortable on the right towards the end of last season and Cazorla looks ineffective on the left now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Wenger is going to have to drop one of Cazorla or Ramsey.

Trying to fit them both in the team is pointless. Ramsey clearly wasn't comfortable on the right towards the end of last season and Cazorla looks ineffective on the left now.
            It would have to be Ramsey then, no way Cazorla should get dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              It would have to be Ramsey then, no way Cazorla should get dropped.
              Cazorla can blow hot and cold but Ramsey was atrocious at the weekend in the middle so you may be right.

Comment

• Poor Cech.

Should have known that the vast majority of Arsenal fans are whinging ****s.

Comment

• Just watched the highlights of the Chelsea game though.

Ivanovich must have a sore anus. That Jefferson Montero lad ruined him.

He might be a surprise package of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Poor Cech.

Worth 15 points a season doe!

The vast majority of Arsenal fans were spunking their loads over his arrival for some reason.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Just watched the highlights of the Chelsea game though.

Ivanovich must have a sore anus. That Jefferson Montero lad ruined him.

He might be a surprise package of the season.
                    He already violated young Chambers last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Poor Cech.

What do you mean?

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He already violated young Chambers last season.
                      That was painful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X