• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes he returns for the world cup!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
        Messi only specializes in decimating defenses of Arsenal like quality

Whoever does well in the world cup out of Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo or Xavi will probably get the best player in the world trophy i guess. Maybe throw in an Inter player or 2 aswell.. possibly Robben if he performs well...

Pfftt, what did he do at the Emirates??

Though he IS the best player in the world, hands down

Rooney?? please...., Ronaldo??? pfftt, choked when needed most this year....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
          love this!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
            Pfftt, what did he do at the Emirates??

Though he IS the best player in the world, hands down

Rooney?? please...., Ronaldo??? pfftt, choked when needed most this year....
            let's see how Messi performs with an average team at the World Cup.......

he doesn't have the luxury of playing with the superstars in Barca.......IMO Messi is not better than Ronaldo......Ronaldo is a more complete player......

like i said......Messi needs to prove himself with an average team......Maradona did it.....

****e Maradona did it with Napoli and Argentina.......if Messi is soo great as everyone is hyping him to be......Let's see what his midget ass can do at the World Cup

Also..... Rooney >>>> Messi and that's coming from a Man City fan

Comment

• Today is a good day . There's so much boxing on and there's the FA Cup game!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
                let's see how Messi performs with an average team at the World Cup.......

he doesn't have the luxury of playing with the superstars in Barca.......IMO Messi is not better than Ronaldo......Ronaldo is a more complete player......

like i said......Messi needs to prove himself with an average team......Maradona did it.....

****e Maradona did it with Napoli and Argentina.......if Messi is soo great as everyone is hyping him to be......Let's see what his midget ass can do at the World Cup

Also..... Rooney >>>> Messi and that's coming from a Man City fan
                That is such a ******ed thing to say

Comment

• Originally posted by R E A S O N View Post
                  That is such a ******ed thing to say
                  explain why.........

that is my opinion and if that makes me ******ed than you must be narrow-minded

Comment

• Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    Today is a good day . There's so much boxing on and there's the FA Cup game!
                    I share your thoughts mate......

FA Cup Final then Khan vs Paulie, Mitchell Katsidis, Ortiz Campbell

Hope Pompey, Khan, Katsidis and Ortiz win

Comment

• Anymore transfers news?

Comment

Working...
                      X