This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    That certainly didn't help, im wondering how many games they played together this season probably between 10-15 tops i would say.

It's pretty weird really we have had so many top quality strikers (i mean real gems) over recent years but now we are lacking over the last few. With the likes of Andy Cole, Shearer, Owen, Sheringham, Les Ferdinand, Fowler.. any of those would walk into the England team right now imo
    yer i would say about the same, i think they need to sign a new defensive midfielder for next season, someone like Scott Parker

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Mexico playing today at 9pm!!
      war mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Waar! Roy

Comment

• Man this ****ing guy is one scary mother ****a i feared for the dudes life when his phone went off. He is right though Ireland should have cleared it and finished there chances then Henry's little bit of cheating wouldn't have mattered.

Crazy ****er

Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 05-13-2010, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Man this ****ing guy is one scary mother ****a i feared for the dudes life when his phone went off. He is right though Ireland should have cleared it and finished there chances then Henry's little bit of cheating wouldn't have mattered.

Crazy ****er

Now that's how every footballer should play. :up: :up: :up:

Comment

• Holy **** i found this video while looking at keane stuff..

Look around the 2min mark !! did that guy get studded all the ****ing way through to his bone!?

Comment

Holy **** i found this video while looking at keane stuff..

Look around the 2min mark !! did that guy get studded all the ****ing way through to his bone!?

2:40 is gangsta...Damn, this Roy Keane foo is a beast. If he was black he'd be my favorite player ever.

Comment

• Fabio Capello is contemplating introducing a new formation for the World Cup that features three central defenders, according to reports.
                  http://msn.football365.com/story/0,1...tml?ocid=today

Comment

• Giovani Dos Santos could have gotten Ipswich promoted.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X