Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal need to sort it the **** out really.. either sell him early or keep him for the season and notify the press and everybody that they ain't selling period. They had this mess before with Viera and to a lesser extent Henry.. get rid of him and start buying and preparing for the new season. I don't believe they will gain that much more for his sale if they wait till after the WC, everyone knows what the kid is about and will cost a fortune anyway.

It just is not good for any club to have that stuff hanging over it and keeping a player who doesn't want to be there (if that's the case here) especially when the player is "the man" at the club

Comment

• He was so close to going last season he pretty much has to go this season. It will be sad to see him leave the Premier League but Arsenal is not really getting him anywhere.

Comment

• Unless Barca make a massive offer (im talking 50mill plus) i'm confident Cesc will stay.

He signed a 8 year contract not too long ago and has said a million times, he loves Arsenal and is happy here.

Comment

• i think injuries have cost Man U this season, Ferdinand and Vidic have not played together that often and thats cost them.

I think Man U will defo win the league next season

Comment

• If Cesc leaves, he'll only get games if Iniesta stays on the sidelines longer injured. Wengers right when he says hes taking a step back. I personally think Wenger will make some postive signings and Cesc was never going to leave anyway.

I like Cesc but Iniesta, Xavi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cesc

He doesn't get a game in their 4-3-3 system.

Comment

• Wish we still had a player like him to partner Roo.

Comment

• Mexico playing today at 9pm!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                  i think injuries have cost Man U this season, Ferdinand and Vidic have not played together that often and thats cost them.

I think Man U will defo win the league next season
                  That certainly didn't help, im wondering how many games they played together this season probably between 10-15 tops i would say.

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  Wish we still had a player like him to partner Roo.

It's pretty weird really we have had so many top quality strikers (i mean real gems) over recent years but now we are lacking over the last few. With the likes of Andy Cole, Shearer, Owen, Sheringham, Les Ferdinand, Fowler.. any of those would walk into the England team right now imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Toures is average, he would not be an addition to the squad just another player not fit to wear the shirt.
                    You say that, but if he went to arsenal, he would probs be 1 of your best players

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Sounds like a will go if you bid for me, or have i interpreted it wrong?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...World-Cup.html

And yeah it does sound like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Wish we still had a player like him to partner Roo.

love the volley at 52 seconds...

Comment

Working...
                      X