This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Has that Cech deal actually gone through?
    Exactly what I'm thinking. I never believe it fully until I see it confirmed on the Arsenal website.

I still remember when Pro Evolution Soccer made Hatem Trabelsi an official Arsenal player for their newest game back in the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Exactly what I'm thinking. I never believe it fully until I see it confirmed on the Arsenal website.

I still remember when Pro Evolution Soccer made Hatem Trabelsi an official Arsenal player for their newest game back in the day
      Blast from the past. I used to always sign him on footy manager.

Comment

• If that deal is real, Arsenal is doing sweet business. Sanchez and now Cech; steals.

I'm giving them praise but I still hate the idea of seeing Cech play for Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          If that deal is real, Arsenal is doing sweet business. Sanchez and now Cech; steals.

I'm giving them praise but I still hate the idea of seeing Cech play for Arsenal.
          It's weird seeing fans so passive when you've basically just strengthened a rival.

I don't want to say that Chelsea fans are passionless but.... Yeah...

Comment

• lfc rules says

23/06/15 5:46pm

Brilliant get firminho And bacca or lacazzette a good full back (Clyne) maybe even illaramendi for £60m in total and sell sterling borini lambert and balotelli for £70m in total Also get kovacic for £17m and in total we would have spend £7m and would have gotten players that can score many and prevent many from being conceded. A new centre back! world class! Is a must and try to get a holding midfielder like mikel/Ramires and sell Allen/ Lucas (maybe even both) Get these and take away these and we will definitely get in top4 If Rodgers gets these he might save his job Chelsea want song so either Ramires or mikel will leave. These are the guys we need to be linked with Hope we get firminho to get united fans annoyed and to prove that we are a force to be reckoned with and even we get players who have snubbed United to come to lfc C'mon u red men lets chuk United out of ulc once and for all and shove them where they belong OUT OF EUROPE
            Jesus Christ.
            Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 06-23-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Ings, Firmino and Milner.

Brendan will set these scousers back 20 years by the time he's done .
              Isnt that what they want though?

Comment

• So liverpool just spent 30m on some brazillian forward who can't even score in the german league..

If this kid was any good Fred would not have been leading the line at the WC

Comment

• Pereyra completes permanent Juventus move for 14 mil euro

2 more signing in leftback Darmian and Witsel then call Berardi back. Juve maybe still can't win CL but with this squad semifinal is guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    It's weird seeing fans so passive when you've basically just strengthened a rival.

I don't want to say that Chelsea fans are passionless but.... Yeah...
                    he is essentially a sub goalie with a year left on his contract.

As a man and not a Chelsea fan I can accept that he doesn't want leave the place where his two kids were born and have lived their whole lives. If Chelsea have let him go it shows a degree of class and respect that Cech deserves.

I think clubs should sell to rivals anyway. With us we are selling players who are surplus. It would be different if one day United managed to bid over a hundred mill for Hazard or something and gave him 300k a week - then I would be annoyed.

I do think it is sort of pathetic the lengths United went to to keep Rooney out of the clutches of Chelsea. Rooney mugged them right off...twice. Should have told him to **** off!

Comment

• A statement of intent has just been witnessed ladies and gents.

We've done what nobody believed we could do, they said it was impossible, they said it couldn't be done ... but we've bought, paid for and owned lock, stock and barrel one of the worlds most promising up and comers. We've done the impossible and it's left the posters of Boxing Scene embarrassed with egg on their faces

I've said it time and time again, Liverpool are without doubt what is hot at this particular moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X