This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I'm saying you admitted you would have lost the bet and are refusing to concede on the forfeit.

I know you're not going to pay again next season because you've shown your true colours but how about a tonne?
    £100? I would need a guarantee that you would pay up. Obviously you would need one too.

I'm not quite sure how we would go about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Why the **** did chelsea let cech go to Arsenal..

I remember when fergie destroyed heinze and completely refused to deal with liverpool.

Big clubs don't sell to rivals.. especially for a position Arsenal have struggled with for ages.. Cech is probably a top 5 keeper here easily
      Same reason Arsenal sold RVP to united i suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Same reason Arsenal sold RVP to united i suppose.
        We sold him because he was on the last year of his contract and he wanted to to be paid 250k a week or something after 1 good season.

Cech actually wanted to come to Arsenal.

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        £100? I would need a guarantee that you would pay up. Obviously you would need one too.

I'm not quite sure how we would go about that.
        I guarantee you won't pay because you won't pay the last bet you admitted you lost.

You can do it through paypal or something.

Comment

We sold him because he was on the last year of his contract and he wanted to to be paid 250k a week or something after 1 good season.

Cech actually wanted to come to Arsenal.
          Didn't RVP want to go to united? I'm sure he could have moved abroad easily but he wanted United. That was my gist of it at the time at least.

I'm glad some big moves are happening between the major clubs here, it never used to happen but in Italy especially they never minded, same with Germany and Spain.
          Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 06-22-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Didn't RVP want to go to united? I'm sure he could have moved abroad easily but he wanted United. That was my gist of it at the time at least.

I'm glad some big moves are happening between the major clubs here, it never used to happen but in Italy they never minded, same with Germany and Spain.
            He wanted United because they were willing to pay him that kind of money.

Ironically for 1 good season.

Comment

He wanted United because they were willing to pay him that kind of money.

Ironically for 1 good season.
              I missed the 250k part Yeah, I can't see other clubs matching that.

Good luck getting rid of that this summer United.

Comment

• It's nearly time:

Comment

• Arsenal and Chelsea have agreed a fee for Cech.

Now that's the way to start a window. Fantastic.

Comment

• Ings, Firmino and Milner.

Brendan will set these scousers back 20 years by the time he's done .

Comment

• Has that Cech deal actually gone through?

Comment

Working...
                      X