X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Oh, that's 100% genuine.

La Philosophia.

I'd rather lose than win the way Chelsea win.

If that makes me a crap fan then so be it.

If Liverpool were to win 1 nil against Morcambe i'd demand Brendan Rodgers to be sacked, not that it would be needed, Rodgers and I are on the same page Philosophically, Rodgers would walk out if that ever happened.
    Fair enough then!

I just can't understand that myself because by that way of thinking you can gain more from a defeat in some philosopical sense than a win. Which is fundamentally at odds not just with the actual point of football but sport itself.

It must be a terribly frustrating way to watch football in that you must always feel that your team never ever ever gets what they deserve.

Imagine if you support Morcambe. Lol. What would you be using to gage performance then?
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-19-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Any of you phaggots see the free kick depay scored fof psv last night? To get that much power and precision from a standing position is out of this world

Comment

• City looked strong, reckon they will finish above United.

Comment

• I cant believe Sparked is still trying to defend that shameful display..

Look you have the league won already..

You were not playing an inform barca or Madrid

So there is no excuse for that performance

Mourhinio sent a guy out to mark Fellani out of the game like he was a prime maradona.. I mean jesus I know the kid has done all right lately but for 90% of his united career he has been seen as laughing stock..

Yet mourhino feels the need to play five defenders just to neutralize the big man..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            That Arsenal invincible are remarkable only because they remained unbeaten in a league campaign.

How many times did they draw?

The most remarkable thing about them for me is that Wayne Bridge caved their world in.
            The most remarkable thing is not only that they went the whole league season unbeaten but was that they played football that has never been seen on these shores. Style, flair, panache. Something Chelsea fans know nothing about.

Our downfall has always been misplaced arrogance. At that point in time, Chelsea were our b1tches. They hadn't beaten us in like 30 years and we just expected to go through. We got a 1-1 draw at the Bridge in the away leg - if that was Mourinho then he would have sat ten behind the ball at home, hoping to go through via the away goal.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I like Roy's evolution argument.

If it is all about survival of the fittest. Chelsea are clearly the best team in English football.

If Arsenal or Liverpool don't beat us none of the other big 3 have beaten us in 2 seasons. Not good really.
            It's not evolution, its devolution.

Chelsea have devolved football both on and off the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              I cant believe Sparked is still trying to defend that shameful display..

Look you have the league won already..

You were not playing an inform barca or Madrid

So there is no excuse for that performance

Mourhinio sent a guy out to mark Fellani out of the game like he was a prime maradona.. I mean jesus I know the kid has done all right lately but for 90% of his united career he has been seen as laughing stock..

Yet mourhino feels the need to play five defenders just to neutralize the big man..
              Chelsea are out of form.

Havent won by more than a goal since early January. Considering our goal difference is 5 better than our closest rivals it tells you how far we have fallen off.

To be fair, I never thought Man U looked like winning that game yesterday. It was similar to the Capital One Cup final against Spurs.

7 wins and 3 draws is phenomenal, really.

If Chelsea play the Zouma/Matic axis again and beat Arsenal away. It is an issue for the rest of the league because it is a basic looking foil that nobody deal with.

Comment

• Chelsea are a pathetic club, no wonder Kirk Kiddy Fiddler is a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Chelsea are a pathetic club, no wonder Kirk Kiddy Fiddler is a fan.
                  Where the fuk did this tedious unfunny **** crawl out from?

I genuinely and sincerely hoped you had succumbed to a terminal illness.

Comment

• Where you more upset that he accused you of being a paedo or a Chelsea fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Where you more upset that he accused you of being a paedo or a Chelsea fan?
                      Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato.

Comment

Working...
                      X