X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is kopite some teenager?

Comment

• Lil bro is bragging about snitching lmao. Hashtag free Dirk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
        Dirk is a good guy but he shouldn't go round exposing people's personal details. There is a sticky thread in the main forum explaining the consequences of such actions, he's been around long enough to know. Dirk thought he was above the rules and got introduced to the Spanish announce table as a result. Nothing more to discuss here IMO.
        Dirk is a real ****, but Kopite is a prepubescent little bitch.

From begging for Alexis to back him up to bragging about getting someone banned, this bitch is sad on so many levels.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Last edited by Adamjr91; 03-23-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Dirk is a real ****, but Kopite is a prepubescent little bitch.

From begging for Alexis to back him up to bragging about getting someone banned, this bitch is sad on so many levels.

You want some?

Dirk broke the rules so the mods took appropriate action. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
            You want some?

Dirk broke the rules so the mods took appropriate action. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

You gon' giv' it me?

You ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

You gon' giv' it me?

You ****.
              Hahaha great response

Comment

• Kopite comes across as English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Since American Space Rugby has ceased, I have been watching a few BPL games in the morning on FSN1 and NBCS1.

Not a bad way to spend the day waking up on the weekends, I must say.

My lack of knowledge of the sport disallows me from entering this thread and cracking countless skulls and pushing wigs into Boliva, but I can live vicariously through my brothers across the pond.

And in the end, I'm good with that.

kick the ball thread. A testament to the fuckery of my brethren across the Atlantic. May it see many moons, and father many bastards.
                  You'll be cracking craniums at the local soccer park before you know it, Pea.

Jot it down. Send it to your congressman. Wigs all over the fecking place

Comment

• kick the ball

punch the wall

Comment

• I haven't seen someone get owned like that since I took care of Dynamite_Kid back in the day.

Dirk got touched up, two pieced, shlt pushed in, wig pushed back, whatever you want to call it.

This thread has entered a new prime. TWP is what's hot right now. No doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X