This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    You bumming off Carlos Sanchez still tops it.

Worst player in the league.
    Don't be daft, you're basing that off one awful game he had.

He's a good little defensive midfielder, was great against us, his passing isn't the best but then again most defensive midfielders aren't exactly Xavi when it comes to passing.

I stand by the comment rating Sanchez.

Now if we go onto your comments of Diego Costa being awful, have you forgotten the times i had to convince you he would be a great signing for Chelsea?

I'm sure you used to think he was crap and would be useless in the PL.

That's another contender Sparky me old son, another strong contender.

Very strong.

I'm sure there's many more i could dig up an all.

I've been educating my boy Sparky in here for years now and now you dare turn onto your professor?

The nerve.

The cheek.

Oh the pain.

This is what i get for trying to educate those in need.

Sparked - ''Oh Diego Costa is horrible, i hope to god we don't sign him''

RJJ- ''But listen young child, horrible he may be but he would be perfect for the style Chelsea play''

Sparked '' No he wouldn't, he's awful and i hope we don't waste 30m on him, let's sign Falcao for 80m instead!''.

RJJ - But listen young child, his horrendous style of play would fit Chelsea's tactics but so perfectly! Just wait and see''

And did he wait and see?

Did he bother thanking i who educated him?

No he did not.

Indeed he fell in love with the striker he hated and never rated but so unashamedly, glossing over the fact he never wanted him in the first place, and throwing under the carpet my valuable knowledge which taught him just what to expect from the man he so desperately didn't want Chelsea to sign.

This is the thanks i get for trying to help a fan in need.

Next time i won't bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Don't be daft, you're basing that off one awful game he had.

He's a good little defensive midfielder, was great against us, his passing isn't the best but then again most defensive midfielders aren't exactly Xavi when it comes to passing.

I stand by the comment rating Sanchez.

Now if we go onto your comments of Diego Costa being awful, have you forgotten the times i had to convince you he would be a great signing for Chelsea?

I'm sure you used to think he was crap and would be useless in the PL.

That's another contender Sparky me old son, another strong contender.

Very strong.

I'm sure there's many more i could dig up an all.

I've been educating my boy Sparky in here for years now and now you dare turn onto your professor?

The nerve.

The cheek.

Oh the pain.

This is what i get for trying to educate those in need.

Sparked - ''Oh Diego Costa is horrible, i hope to god we don't sign him''

RJJ- ''But listen young child, horrible he may be but he would be perfect for the style Chelsea play''

Sparked '' No he wouldn't, he's awful and i hope we don't waste 30m on him, let's sign Falcao for 80m instead!''.

RJJ - But listen young child, his horrendous style of play would fit Chelsea's tactics but so perfectly! Just wait and see''

And did he wait and see?

Did he bother thanking i who educated him?

No he did not.

Indeed he fell in love with the striker he hated and never rated but so unashamedly, glossing over the fact he never wanted him in the first place, and throwing under the carpet my valuable knowledge which taught him just what to expect from the man he so desperately didn't want Chelsea to sign.

This is the thanks i get for trying to help a fan in need.

Next time i won't bother.
      You Liverpool fans are the ****tiest posters in here.

He's crap mate.

You should quote me directly on Costa. But yeah, he is not that good.

I still f.ucking say that!

He isn't.

But it is ALL about goals. If it was wasn't Franco Di Santo would still be at Chelsea. He is technically strong couldn't hit a pigs arse with a canon.

Comment

• Adam's one about Antonio Valencia being the best wing-back in the world has got to be up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          You Liverpool fans are the ****tiest posters in here.

He's crap mate.

You should quote me directly on Costa. But yeah, he is not that good.

I still f.ucking say that!

He isn't.

But it is ALL about goals. If it was wasn't Franco Di Santo would still be at Chelsea. He is technically strong couldn't hit a pigs arse with a canon.
          Shows what you know about this here game we call football.

Franco Di Santo is currently the hottest striker in the Bundesliga.

Check out some of the goals he's been scoring recently, i'm talking Danny Sturridge level of world class right here, son.

World class.

In a class with a sticker on the door saying ''only world level strikers in here''.

That's the class he's currently sitting in.

Next to Danny Sturridge.

And Mario Balotelli.

Comment

• Sparked said Josh McCechran was going to be better than Jack Wilshere....

To be fair, he probably was full of promise and hope.....until Chelsea programmed and sucked the life out of him.

Comment

• ''Franco Di Santo couldnt hit a pigs arse with a canon''

Sparked with contender after contender, he sure is trying to win this award isn't he!
              Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 03-11-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Sparked said Josh McCechran was going to be better than Jack Wilshere....

To be fair, he probably was full of promise and hope.....until Chelsea programmed and sucked the life out of him.
                It's the old ''Tewpac vs Big guy'' debate all over again isn't it pal.

Do you go with El Fenomeno who's flow in this one alone was off the charts and a contender for greatest of all time or do you go with Sparked just for the sheer number of releases and work ethic?

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Can someone please point me to the last time Ronaldo actually offered something in general play to a football match?

Great poacher that offers virtually nothing else.
                It's a tough one that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Check out some of the goals he's been scoring recently, i'm talking Danny Sturridge level of world class right here, son.

World class.

In a class with a sticker on the door saying ''only world level strikers in here''.

That's the class he's currently sitting in.

Next to Danny Sturridge.

And Mario Balotelli.
                  That is my point though. Franco Di Santo hitting form doesn't surprise me.

It has always been there. But he couldn't put it away in England consistently. But he is 6'3 great first touch, excellent hold up play, good game appreciation, good in the air. I wasn't being facetious about Franco Di Santo I genuinely rate him.

I will accept the Josh criticism. But he really was an excellent player at youth level. I thought he would be better than Jack Wilshere. He seemed more dynamic with his passing.

He is not going to make it though, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Alexis View Post
                    I'm not sure. I think STJ's "Arsenal won't finish in the top 4" line he's been using since 2010 is up there.
                    Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Adam's one about Antonio Valencia being the best wing-back in the world has got to be up there.
                    What about when flicker said Leon Britton is better than Xavi or something along those lines?

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Bas Dost man, Bas Dost...that guy has been on a roll

Comment

• http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...s-league-match

Lawyer, sleepless nights, pills off the doctor, can't go to work...

Yeah, he's just after a pay out.

Comment

Working...
                      X