X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashes to ashes,
    Funk to funky,
    We know rorymac's a junky.

Louis Van Long Ball and his crew of cavemen are taking that FA Cup back to the stone age.

Comment

• Spanish football is an absolute joke.

Rayo Vallecano had their defensive line on the halfway line against Barca.

You wouldn't catch Burnley doing that. I would take English clubs abject failure in Europe with a massive pinch of salt. The top teams in Spain and Germany are playing testimonials every week.

Chelsea would tactically undress Barcelona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Spanish football is an absolute joke.

You wouldn't catch Burnley doing that. I would take English clubs abject failure in Europe with a massive pinch of salt. The top teams in Spain and Germany are playing testimonials every week.

Barca have gone top then?

Comment

stadium is tiny doe?

Comment

By boring the living **** off everyone and refusing to actually play football.

The top teams in Spain and Germany (Bayern, Barca, Madrid and maybe Atletico) would run riot if they were here in England

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
              By boring the living **** off everyone and refusing to actually play football.

The top teams in Spain and Germany (Bayern, Barca, Madrid and maybe Atletico) would run riot if they were here in England
              I am not sure they would.

Chelsea are a big problem for Barca they haven't beaten us in 7 games. They don't have the answers. And Chelsea have scored plenty of goals in those games.

Chelsea playing defensively is one of the toughest propositions in football. But Barca in the prem would be faced with 10 players across the area week in and week out.

Atletico are the most robust but they would run out of ideas too.

Chelsea are obviously a potent attacking force. If teams defended on the halfway line against us they'd get destroyed. Chelsea for their part would get embarrassed if we pushed our defensive line up to the halfway line.

The inequalities in Spanish footy is embarrassing but the tactical set up of 90% of those teams in naive in the extreme. That and they give up habitually when 2 nil down.

Comment

• Liverpool are pony.

Comment

• Really didn't need a replay.

Comment

• I haven't seen a goal in ****ing ages.

Comment

I haven't seen a goal in ****ing ages.
                      Here you go mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X