This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't rate Cavani at all.

If he was better he would have eliminated us from two Champions League seasons. But he is not. So he hasn't.

He misses simple chances.

Comment

• Liverpool are back in the black, back in the champions league, back to winning the illustrious FA Cup trophy.. thing's are looking pretty darn good at this particular nanosecond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I don't rate Cavani at all.

If he was better he would have eliminated us from two Champions League seasons. But he is not. So he hasn't.

He misses simple chances.
        Seen him a few times and he disappoints.... I think his cross to suarez was the first time I have seen him do anything.... He still missed a sitter that game

Comment

• Originally posted by Kopite7 View Post
          Liverpool are back in the black, back in the champions league, back to winning the illustrious FA Cup trophy.. thing's are looking pretty darn good at this particular nanosecond.
          It's pretty sad but I see you taking 4th place.

Your form is good

if you had won the europa would 5t5th place have got cl qualification

Comment

• A great suggestion has come to my mind.

And it's one hundred percent genuine.

It's no secret on here the admiration i have for Arsenal and Arsene Wenger in particular.

I've thought of a great idea, an idea that would be great for all parties.

If Wenger asks nicely enough, why don't we loan out Divock Origi to Arsenal next season?

If Lacazette comes in which is the word around local, then we'll have two world class strikers in a system that only plays with one. Also with Danny Ings or Luciano Vietto coming in alongside Lacazette, we'll have three top class strikers right there in the squad.

We'll get rid of Lambert, Balo and Borini but even still, i don't think it would benefit Origi being behind Sturridge and Lacazette in the pecking order.

So how about he goes out on loan to Arsenal, where he'll be guaranteed first team football and play under a manager with similar philosophies to Brendan, in a team that plays the game how it should be played and under a manager with a proven track record of developing young world class talent.

Arsenal get a potenitally world class striker for a year free of charge, we get our young player developing under a great manager and game time at the top level and he comes back to us one year later ready to oust either Sturridge or Laca and break into our first team?

Everyone would be a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Pretty sure higuain and giroud have similar records.

I honestly don't rate benzema.

Who in the prem is a better striker then giroud? Aguero.... possibly Rooney when in form.

Comment

• Lol do emz (a Madrid fan) doesn't call him bumzema for nothing. He's lazy as **** Madrid can do better

Comment

• there is not many brilliant strikers about.

Costa's our boy but he is not particularly special.

Comment

• Just won 40 quid from a £2 buy in on blackjack. Well chuffed.

Comment

• No doubt about it the FA Cup is the most prestigious cup in world football. The viewing figures do not lie ladies and gentlemen. Last year was an embarrassment to see a team like Farsenal steal it. Liverpool will restore the glory again and give it its pride back once again.

Normal service will be resumed.

Comment

Working...
                      X