This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great strike from Hendo man.

We nearly scored in the first 20 seconds.

Coutinho nearly scored that goal again.

Comment

• Di Maria is a shell of the player he was at Real Madrid.

Van Fossil has destroyed this guy's soul with his prehistoric tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        None of them are from Liverpool

Do you want to keep Falcao at the end of the season? I see he's on the bench again tonight.
        I think he has done ok.. he certainly hasnt been worse then rvp.. I don't know why people are so negative towards him.. he's a south american in his first season in the pl.. after a massive Injury. His skill also won us a penalty last week

Van Gaal just has us playing slowly trying to keep possession so the awful defence we have doesnt get ****d like it did earlier this season. It doesnt suit the likes of falcao and di maria imo..

I would like him to stay but not for 40-50m.. United most likely wont make top 4 at this rate anyway.. we have all the big teams to play and liverpool have a lot of momentum.. Arsenal always seem to make it.. and I dont see thst changing

Comment

• Dirk so desperate for a rise and argument. Quite sad really.

Ever since I put him on ignore I see at least 5 "Dirk is on your ignore list" things a page. Obviously he is still going at it, with himself.

Comment

• Giroud

Comment

• Alexis.................GET THE TABLES!

2-0

Comment

• Qpr are getting smacked up

Comment

• The boy Sturridge will shake the bit of rust off himself. More to come from him in the closing games.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I think he has done ok.. he certainly hasnt been worse then rvp.. I don't know why people are so negative towards him.. he's a south american in his first season in the pl.. after a massive Injury. His skill also won us a penalty last week

Van Gaal just has us playing slowly trying to keep possession so the awful defence we have doesnt get ****d like it did earlier this season. It doesnt suit the likes of falcao and di maria imo..

I would like him to stay but not for 40-50m.. United most likely wont make top 4 at this rate anyway.. we have all the big teams to play and liverpool have a lot of momentum.. Arsenal always seem to make it.. and I dont see thst changing
                    United seem to be grinding out results somehow though. Not looking forward to the Cup game on Monday.

Originally posted by OG Rodgers View Post
                    Dirk so desperate for a rise and argument. Quite sad really.

Ever since I put him on ignore I see at least 5 "Dirk is on your ignore list" things a page. Obviously he is still going at it, with himself.
                    Obviously you are still reading my posts, whilst having me on ignore

Quite sad really.

Comment

• LOL @ Louis Van Long Balls' ugly, melting face.

Comment

Working...
                      X