X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    Ferguson set to axe players

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...nsfers&cc=5901

People don't recognise that we've signed three players for £20 million already," he said. "Young Chris Smalling from Fulham has signed for us, Mame Diouf has done well, and Javier Hernandez from Mexico will join us after the World Cup.

"Those are three young players whose futures are guaranteed at this club.
    they need good people right now that can help them score. berbatov has to go, i dont think benzema would be bad but hes not doing great either in la liga. i like chicharito but i dont think he'll do well in the EPL he gets bodied in the mexican league and thats nowhere near as intense as the EPL is.

ManU needs a backup striker and decent midfielder

Comment

• Lescott is pants imo, when ive seen him play for England he has not looked very assured at all, he seems like one of those guys who is good in the air and brave but not too hot on the deck, a bit like Jagiekla who i dont rate either.

Comment

• Capello has got to take 5 strikers to South Africa anyone agree??

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Ko! View Post
          Capello has got to take 5 strikers to South Africa anyone agree??
          i hope he takes walcott,defoe,bent and rooney

Comment

• Lescott hasn't been the same since his move to Eastlands. I wouldn't take him. Ledley King and Michael Dawson should have the sub CB places on lockdown. Maybe for a sub left back? But even then we have Baines who is not too bad and a natural left back.

On the Berbatov issue, i think people assume he is a goalscorer and judge him on goals. The times when he has been **** are the times when he gets played up front on his own when Rooney is injured. He is a supporting striker and was arguabley our best player at the start of the season. He is not an out and out goalscorer and is not suited to the 1 up front formation. When he plays with Rooney in a 4-4-2 he links up very well and that's when he is useful to us.

It's up to Fergie whether he wants to keep him, i think he is a firm believer in him but then again bigger better names are calling us. Benzema could well replace him, David Silva is great for a support striker role or to play on the wing though we have loads of wingers who are in top form right now.
            We have Macheda who in my opinion is ready to step up and become a starting member of our team, he scores goals most times he gets a chance, Hernandez just joined and Welbeck is in there too.

Though i think the problem is more in midfield than in attack, we have trouble holding the ball and keeping possession. Michael Carrick is the weak link in our team and he has to go imo unless he wants to warm the bench and try and win his place back (which i would be more than happy for him to do). Bring in Modric or someone who is more dynamic with a bit of creativity imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
              how many of you would start Milner for the world cup ??
              I would.

Gerrard and Lampard never work well.

Comment

• In other news, Jonny Evans has signed a new four year deal with United. Gareth Bale has signed a four year deal with Spurs.

Spurs are eyeing a £40 million swoop for Michael Carrick and Craig Bellamy and are also eyeing Edin Dzeko whilst Steven Ireland is being tipped to join the red side of Manchester.

I like Ireland even if he is City scum, he has had a terrible season but i think Fergie can get him back to his best like he was last season. Either way we need to buy someone like Modric, Milner, Ireland or Silva for the creative edge in midfield that Carrick is lacking, also Scholes is nearing the end of his career.

Comment

• United hand over Carrick and pick up Dzeko.

Fuck Modric.

Comment

• Just played some buddies Fifa.

4 of them.

I won 4-1

I won 2-0

I won 1-0

Drew the last game with my other buddy. He's ****ing good.

Like he uses skill moves and ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Are you stoned, Run?

Comment

Working...
                      X