This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    Mexico-Ecuador tommarow night, first event at the new meadowlands is a sell out.
    Is Chicharito going to be playing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      Is Chicharito going to be playing?
      yes if he is in the squad

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        Mancini hasn't had much of a chance so i would keep him, plus most of his buys were Mark Hughes buys so he needs a chance to build his own team. As much as i hate City, i like Mancini he's a cool guy. It's not his fault he inherited **** people like Adebayor.
        Adebarndoor>Berba flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Adebarndoor>Berba flop.
          People are getting all over berba....and i know for sure he has not performed this year at all....

But he needs games, if your not playing, ur not gonna play well...look at nani, hes a complete different player...

When berba was playing last year ahead of tevez, he was our best player for the first half of the season without a doubt...

Football is alot to do with confidence ... when you see a half injured wayne rooney (as good as he still is) starting before u and your full fit....Or subbing you for a 16-17 year old....

His confidence must be rock bottom....

Also hes obviously the easy target....even if he does something wrong that normally people wouldnt focus on, it becomes a big thing...yeah ok the open goal he missed the other week was quite shocking...but even when he does something good, its not even acknowledged now...

I feel sorry for the guy, and i think some of the United fans need to get off his back...they are supposed to be supporters lol I know its not fun watching some1 playing bad, but its gonna happen....we are here to support the players not fkin make them worse

Comment

• LOL come on man he is so bad that Fergie wont use in him any big games!!

Seriously i would love to see how often he has played vs the big 4 or in the bigger CL games, this is a 30million pound forward remeber! Fergie has no faith in him... it's not just the fans.

As for Spurs they do have a good history just because it's not up there with the likes of Man United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Forrest etc doesn't mean its terrible. It also means ****ty wont be bringing in any real quality players as they don't have the Cl as an incentive.

Comment

• Berba's biggest hater.

w00t w00t.

Comment

• We've just got rid of our manager, Dave Penney.

The owners have pandered to the fans again.

Relegation next season.

Comment

• ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓████░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓▓ ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓ ██░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓ █░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░████░░░░████░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ █░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█ ██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█▓ ▓██░░░░░░█████████░░░░░█▓▓ ▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                    Better record then Arsenal in Europe with Trophies
                    Just goes to show how clueless some of the ****s who post in this thread are.

Comment

• I actually dont know if hes playing tommarow. Il look it up right now. Last i heard he wasnt training with the team.

If he dosent play tommarow there are still games on the 10th, 13th, 16th, 24th, 26th, and the 3rd before the world cup.

Comment

Working...
                      X