This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
    How much is it costing you to go there overall? Are the away tickets available?
    Summat like 120 all in.

Think the flight (from Gatwick) was 70ish, then 30 for accommodation and 20ish on petrol and parking for us to drive down to London and back.

Dunno what I'm doing about a ticket yet, might just chance it getting one on the day.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    I can recommend you a good boozer
    Go on..

Comment

• For all the talk about the plethora of average scouse bums.

Harry 'the F.ucking Chin' Kane is genuinely the best English striker we've produced since Michael 'Boring as Hell' Owen.

Looks like a mong. Plays like a God.

He is not messing around. It is worth noting he plays for Spurs. The most cowardly team in football and he is putting Chelsea and Arsenal to the sword.

He also proves the loan system is flawed.

Comment

• So Ivory Coast finally won the AFCON.

Joke of a shootout though. What's the point of having the official stood on the line if he's just gonna let the keepers come about 3 yards out from the line on every pen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Harry 'the F.ucking Chin' Kane is genuinely the best English striker we've produced since Michael 'Boring as Hell' Owen.

Looks like a mong. Plays like a God.
          He does look like a proper mong.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            So Ivory Coast finally won the AFCON.

Joke of a shootout though. What's the point of having the official stood on the line if he's just gonna let the keepers come about 3 yards out from the line on every pen?
            The antics were hilarious, the Ivory Coast keeper.... What a knob. It's more of a show tbh, every goal is celebrated with a dance and after every penalty there was some sort of acting or show going on.

Comment

Talks like a mong too.

Comment

• Harry Kane's mongeyness is the main reason why I am backing this one to be the real deal.

We get a great player as a nation every generation. And they usually look like a complete mong.

Gazza...Rooney...Kane.

Comment

Summat like 120 all in.

Think the flight (from Gatwick) was 70ish, then 30 for accommodation and 20ish on petrol and parking for us to drive down to London and back.

Dunno what I'm doing about a ticket yet, might just chance it getting one on the day.
                  Sounds like a plan. I'm going to the home game on Feb 24th because mates wanna see Messi but I might go to the away one if it's possible. To be honest, I'm eyeing the Matthysse V Provodnikov fight and that's gonna fetch me a fair few 100

Comment

• That AFCON final penalty shoot out is an instant classic. It was the most melodramatic sporting event I've ever witnessed. The first 120mins of football was shocking though. The standard was low.

The Ivory Coast keeper is a right pr*ck. It just shows there's no justice in this world that he ended up winning I.C. the title.

Ghana were the better side and deserved the win.

Algeria were the stand out side of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Talks like a mong too.
                      Yep, cup game earlier this season, Spurs/Forest, Kane says Spurs will be playing for all 3 points.

Comment

Working...
                      X