Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. I used to hate going there as a kid .

****test trainers and boots ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Henry was a member of France's UEFA Euro 2000 squad, again scoring three goals in the tournament, including the equaliser against Portugal in the semi-final, and finishing as the country's top scorer. France later won the game in extra time following a converted penalty kick by Zinédine Zidane.

France went on to defeat Italy in extra-time in the final, earning Henry his second major international medal. During the tournament, Henry was voted man-of-the-match in three games, including the final against Italy

__________________________________________________ ______

Wow so Henry won the World Cup and Euros at just 22 years of age whilst top scoring for France in both tournaments, giving several man of the match displays.

People getting owned hard in here tonight.
      Di.ck,no one has been owned in this thread little man.Equal parity.Shearers still the best striker.

Do you not remember when Shearer was voted players player of the year "97"

Alex Ferguson (footballs most successful manager) said he would bust the bank for Shearer?

Shearers the best.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Di.ck,no one has been owned in this thread little man.Equal parity.Shearers still the best striker.

Do you not remember when Shearer was voted players player of the year "97"

Alex Ferguson (footballs most successful manager) said he would bust the bank for Shearer?

Shearers the best.
          shearer is bum, he is dull tipe english striker with no skill and no creativity. even 17 years old owen still 5 times better than baldie shearer

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Looked it up.

3 goals, coming against South Africa and Saudi Arabia. None in the knockouts.

Not having it.
            it was graet achievement considering he was 20 years old and in his first major tournament

Comment

• So this thread is still just virgins talking about Arsenal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                £152 million PROFIT last year.
                I know someone who worked for them and all of a sudden Ashley refused to buy any more stationary for them in stores nationwide. So they had to supply their own pens and paper, lol. He also regularly worked 13/14 hours due to cashing up etc. He saved £30,000 on stationary one minute and then hedged a £50 million bet on Tesco the next.

I think he still provided till roll though the odious ****.

You can tell he is a **** by the ill fitting shirt he wears.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-19-2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  So this thread is still just virgins talking about Arsenal?
                  yeah it's so frustating i want join the discussion so bad but this season i only suscribe to la liga and champions league

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    yeah it's so frustating i want join the discussion so bad but this season i only suscribe to la liga and champions league
                    Spanish football is just slightly better Scottish football.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Spanish football is just slightly better Scottish football.
                      maybe but they're a lot cheaper, i dont wanna add another 10 bucks a month

Comment

Working...
                      X