• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Francesco Totti - 90 games in European football

Manchester City Football Club - 89 games in European football

Frightful bumminess
    Got nowt to show for it in the way of silverware though has he? You probably care more about taking part in european competition than Totti does himself.

Odd that you moan about Bully taking 'catty swipes' at Arsenal. That's pretty much all you've been doing with City for about 3 years, I don't think I've ever seen you say something positive about us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      These Arsenal/City battles only exist in this thread. No reason for fans of either team to give a feck about the other.

In Nigeria I have been told that Chelsea fans and United fans have been known to kill each other. Imagine that? They watch the big games out doors and get smashed and fight like wild dogs.

No Chelsea fan in this country has any antipathy to United.

You people have Nigeria-ed this thread.

On a side note Nemanja Matic is going to win player of the season. Best Chelsea signing since Makelele.
      Probably started over the John Obi Mikel transfer.

Comment

• Boss Rodgers: "Daniel won't be fit [for England]. Whether he is available for the weekend [against WBA] or not, he won't be fit [for England]."

Yeah, fuck right off, Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
          Boss Rodgers: "Daniel won't be fit [for England]. Whether he is available for the weekend [against WBA] or not, he won't be fit [for England]."

Yeah, fuck right off, Roy.
          Not to worry, Uncle Roy will injure Sterling instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Not to worry, Uncle Roy will injure Sterling instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Got nowt to show for it in the way of silverware though has he? You probably care more about taking part in european competition than Totti does himself.

Odd that you moan about Bully taking 'catty swipes' at Arsenal. That's pretty much all you've been doing with City for about 3 years, I don't think I've ever seen you say something positive about us
              Well that's the point. I've never said anything positive about your scummy club. Why would I? I'm consistent. Whereas Bully has randomly gone from being on our dick to taking unprovoked digs at us.

Totti is a legend and an icon for his club. Who's Manchester City's greatest icon? Franny Lee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Well that's the point. I've never said anything positive about your scummy club. Why would I? I'm consistent. Whereas Bully has randomly gone from being on our dick to taking unprovoked digs at us.

Totti is a legend and an icon for his club. Who's Manchester City's greatest icon? Franny Lee?
                go put your leeds jersey on boy, ****in armchair supporters like you make me sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  go put your leeds jersey on boy, ****in armchair supporters like you make me sick.
                  Manchester isn't in Ireland. Neither is "the hood".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    This is the teapot calling the kettle black.

Explain to me how an Irishman ends up supporting a team in England that they have no affiliation to? Especially a team that has had a bit of success recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexis_Sanchez View Post
                      This is the teapot calling the kettle black.

Explain to me how an Irishman ends up supporting a team in England that they have no affiliation to? Especially a team that has had a bit of success recently?
                      family played for the club mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X