X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

Age and injuries.

I've turned into a full blown gambling addict over the past 2months.
    I just stuck £22 on a Utd win. Return is £30. If Utd don't pull off a win here. . . I just don't know anymore.
    Age ain't the reason. He was 26 when he joined Chelsea but has looked shot the moment he pulled on the blue shirt.

Comment

• Torres has a bad knee but he is still a terrible player. He is not good at football. He was quick, strong, aggressive at Liverpool.

He has given up at Chelsea and has very little professional pride IMO.

If Chelsea signed say David Nugent he would have a superior record to Torres.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        This is true but I can't see Drogba and Torres getting more than 10 goals between them.
        Didn't Lampard, Terry and Drogba get most of the goals back when Chelsea were at there best? I don't remember many other strikers scoring that much for you.

You will win the league i think.. mainly because of Fabregas.. he is that good. Remember you threw away the league last year.. Following up big wins vs Arsenal with loses vs bums like villa (i think)

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Didn't Lampard, Terry and Drogba get most of the goals back when Chelsea were at there best? I don't remember many other strikers scoring that much for you.

You will win the league i think.. mainly because of Fabregas.. he is that good. Remember you threw away the league last year.. Following up big wins vs Arsenal with loses vs bums like villa (i think)
          Eidur Gudjohnson was very useful in the first season we won it.

Drogba was crap. But he has since explained that Chelsea put him up in a hotel and took no steps to help him settle.

Comment

Torres has a bad knee but he is still a terrible player. He is not good at football. He was quick, strong, aggressive at Liverpool.

He has given up at Chelsea and has very little professional pride IMO.

If Chelsea signed say David Nugent he would have a superior record to Torres.
            Yeah Torres looks like he mentally checked out years ago. Although he has injuries at Chelsea it's his mental fitness that has been lacking.

Comment

Chelsea need another striker in order to win the league.

City don't drop points to **** clubs because they have four top strikers.

We have 1, a fossil, and a Torres.

Loic Remy would do.
              Nope. We would have to falsify medical records to sign him and we did that with Ba and got nowhere.

Buy Chicharito or Michu.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Nope. We would have to falsify medical records to sign him and we did that with Ba and got nowhere.

Buy Chicharito or Michu.
                I don't think he is a good footballer but I would get the Pea too.

Ba was alright. He should still be at Chelsea.

Comment

I don't think he is a good footballer but I would get the Pea too.

Ba was alright. He should still be at Chelsea.
                  I am glad you have seen the light Sparked. He ran riot against Arsenal in Turkey the other night ffs. He thoroughly outperformed Giroud.

I couldn't give less of a shit that Giroud is out injured. Giroud scored a good header this weekend and he is far superior to Sanogo but he is nowhere near good enough to make a difference. Arsenal will not miss him.

On another note, W T F has happened to Utd?! I'm actually losing money on them when they are playing MK Dons

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    I am glad you have seen the light Sparked. He ran riot against Arsenal in Turkey the other night ffs. He thoroughly outperformed Giroud.

I couldn't give less of a shit that Giroud is out injured. Giroud scored a good header this weekend and he is far superior to Sanogo but he is nowhere near good enough to make a difference. Arsenal will not miss him.

On another note, W T F has happened to Utd?! I'm actually losing money on them when they are playing MK Dons
                    Yaya Sanogoals is currently the best nickname is sport.

Comment

Yaya Sanogoals is currently the best nickname is sport.
                      Haha I was at the Arsenal Benfica friendly and he banged in 4 while we were all screaming his nickname. Granted three of those goals were from a yard out with no keeper in front of him

Comment

Working...
                      X