Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ******s Really Have Super Strength?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know someone ( No, not me ) that slept with a ******, and when I say '******' I don't mean someone with Down's Syndrome or anything of the sort, More so, someone with an IQ lower than 60 ( at best )

Apparently, she was insatiable, and was relentless in her pursuit of pleasure as she bounced up and down on his ding-a-ling.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I know someone ( No, not me ) that slept with a ******, and when I say '******' I don't mean someone with Down's Syndrome or anything of the sort, More so, someone with an IQ lower than 60 ( at best )

Apparently, she was insatiable, and was relentless in her pursuit of pleasure as she bounced up and down on his ding-a-ling.
      The bar has been raised as far as posting is concerned now.

Look at this gem.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

******s can be awesome or real scary.. we had two by our rec centre when i was a kid. one was real nice and one was crazy. i went to that place til i was like 11.

sometimes he would play basketball with us, and anytime u made a basket against him he would wig out. went crazy started swingin n ****. the court was on the back side so the grown ppl were rarely there. being the natural born RJJ type athlete i am i always got the **** outta dodge. but some dudes got messed up. he couldnt punch but he would hit ppl with forearms and ****, bust em up. rarely caught ppl cuz we always knew he was gon go of, and u know.. hes a ******.. but when he did catch nigs, man..

Comment

[IMG]http://www.cokelogic.com/******s/******-10-28-08.jpg[/IMG]

or

[IMG]http://www.shortsshortsshorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/super-******.jpg[/IMG]

who wins?

Comment

I won't lie, when I heard the story, it piqued my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              ******s can be awesome or real scary.. we had two by our rec centre when i was a kid. one was real nice and one was crazy. i went to that place til i was like 11.

sometimes he would play basketball with us, and anytime u made a basket against him he would wig out. went crazy started swingin n ****. the court was on the back side so the grown ppl were rarely there. being the natural born RJJ type athlete i am i always got the **** outta dodge. but some dudes got messed up. he couldnt punch but he would hit ppl with forearms and ****, bust em up. rarely caught ppl cuz we always knew he was gon go of, and u know.. hes a ******.. but when he did catch nigs, man..
              lmfaooooooooooooo

this thread is full of lawl

Comment

yea they do.... i rmember when i was in middle school there was this mentally ill guy his name was david... the dude was strong... i rmemebr some guy played knuckles with him.. he used to play 1 after an other...

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  I won't lie, when I heard the story, it piqued my interest.
                  Man I wish Hoff would post more also.

I wonder what he has to add in full about this subject.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                    you still are, ***** ass fuk ass *****

mother****er
                    I am a physical specimen, hoe.

If earth was ever abducted, they would take me in as a representation of what the human's most elite individuals are capable. I would be the blueprint for the superhuman.

Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      I am a physical specimen, hoe.

If earth was ever abducted, they would take me in as a representation of what the human's most elite individuals are capable. I would be the blueprint for the superhuman.

Fact.
                      motherphuk

Comment

Working...
                      X