Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about this generalization about blacks and Mexicans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    Whens the last time you saw a homeless african, its the same logic, people not from this country tend to take advantage of it better. I have known and seen lots of homeless mexican americans, especially out in oakland and san francisco. Blacks from africa come here and excel academically, does that mean i can turn around and **** on mexicans and say "man those mexicans are lazy when it comes to school" no, there are reasons behind each statistic, i tend to think this issue cannot be solved through debate on the internet, especially with a bunch of boxing fans, most people here are not that intellectually sound. In my opinion of course.
    i wasnt attacking the african people....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I have never met a hard working Mexican, ever.

Some might say that this is because Mexicans never work hard. Others would argue that it's because I live in England, and therefore have never met a Mexican in my entire life.

I'll let you decide.
      im very mad at your entire reigon right now. Very upset. I cant believe yall let this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        i wasnt attacking the african people....
        I know, i was going on a different point. Basically you take a mexican from mexico, an african from africa, and you pair them up with a mexican from the usa and a black man from america, chances are the 3rd world worker will give their all, while the american would know there will be another oppurtunity around the corner. we have it good here, so its harder to appreciate what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Mexicans and blacks need to stop breathin' all the white man's air.
          Hate to break it to you like this but it's American's who are lazy. That should have been the title of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            To an extent. A lot of Americans are not lazy though, or we wouldn't be the country we are today. Our wealth allows for a lot of freeloaders.

Stop breathing my air cholo.
            Used to be hard working....the WWII generation and the baby boomers were the greatest Americans ever and everyone ever since has been reaping their benefits.

I like breathing Miami air now because LA was too polluted...

Comment

The white man ended slavery and gave blacks the right to vote. Why so much hate?

Comment

He also ended segregation and lifted the ban on interracial marriage i think also

Comment

Working...
                X