Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't let the smooth taste fool you. KING COBRA!!(Malt liquor fans only)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Damn the memories in this thread, so many times when i was younger i would get two 40's and get drunk with people in various parks all over town. Colt 45 and St. Ides, there was another one too i don't remember the name though.

**** i didn't even know these beers were actual malt liquors, we just bought those cause they had a high alcohol percentage.

Edit: It was Red Bull, not the energy drink, the beer made out of bull piss.

I used to drink that Blue bull, I don't know what the difference was but it would put you on tilt just like the bull was on the bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

How smooth is this ad?

I remember that ****! Classic.

Comment

The guy dancing behind Fred Williamson at 0:26 is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
          I used to drink that Blue bull, I don't know what the difference was but it would put you on tilt just like the bull was on the bottle.

Never heard of it, is it the same thing but the bull is blue instead? Or it's a whole other brand?

I was looking at colt 45 on wikipedia, and i realized that beer in the us isnt as strong as it is in canada. Colt 45 is 6.1% alcohol in the states, but 8% alcohol in canada. Weird.

The other day one of my friend arrived at my place with 2 40's, i don't remember the name of the beer right now, but that stuff had freaking 12% alcohol. Thats wine man, not beer.

Comment

Working...
          X