No announcement yet.

late-term abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    The guy who killed Tiller did a justice for mankind by preventing him from destroying any more unborn lives. A necessary evil one might say, so therefore no I do not see the irony at all.

Murder is never justified, but in this case it might have saved some babies from being killed, and probably many others in the long run. For that reason is why you do not see any sympathy for Tiller on this board.
    You say murder is never justified, but in the paragraph before you say the killer did a justice for mankind and called it a necessary evil. You right there justified the killing of Tiller.

Whatever I guess. It just seems like some messed up logic.

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
      Early term abortion is ok although i do not encourage it. But late term abortion where the baby is actually living and functioning is murder. So i am going to say he got what he deserved.
      I agree. He was a mass murderer who had no respect for human life.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        If killing him means saving those numerous of unborn babies then its fine by me. It might sound contradictory that I am pro choice, but what you forget to understand is that even though I am pro choice that does not mean I agree with the fact that women abort their babies, nor do i agree that keeping this man alive was beneficial for the babies waiting to be aborted at his office.
        If you are pro-choice then it means you believe morally women have the right to choose to have a safe and legal abortion, and therefore that it is morally correct or at least not corrupt for somebody to perform that procedure.

If you believe the person doing the procedure deserves to die, then you are not pro-choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          You say murder is never justified, but in the paragraph before you say the killer did a justice for mankind and called it a necessary evil. You right there justified the killing of Tiller.

Whatever I guess. It just seems like some messed up logic.
          Maybe, but not really

If I had to describe where I stood on this topic it would be
          <--Tiller lives---------------------Enayze-----Babies live->

Comment

Originally posted by SJB'09 View Post
            If you are pro-choice then it means you believe morally women have the right to choose to have a safe and legal abortion, and therefore that it is morally correct or at least not corrupt for somebody to perform that procedure.

If you believe the person doing the procedure deserves to die, then you are not pro-choice.
            I am for free will and for people to make their own decisions in life, however do I approve of a lot of those decisions? No I do not, nor do I approve of abortion or see it in any shape or form as morally correct and not corrupt.

Is murder right? Absolutely not, but if the doctor who dares to call himself a Christian does it, then what difference is it when a 50 year old man commits the same crime, does he not have the free will to do so?

The Doctor and Assassin both are not justified in their actions, but atleast the assassins murder might have helped to save lives, while the doctors murder only further the destruction of them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That this question even needs to be asked should tell us how far we still have to go.
              Not that I agree with what happened at all, but do you ever get off your high horse?

Comment

This is another point I missed: While falling over themselves to say "THOSE SLUTS SHOULD JUST PUT THERE (sic) KIDS UP FOR ADOPTION" these compassionate souls are neglecting the many thousands of kids that are in the care of the state because such homes are not forthcoming.
                I like how you misspelled the word "there" because anybody who believes a baby is better off dead than adopted or in foster care is clearly a blithering idiot.

Comment

And this, to me, sums up completely the pro-life movement.

I am personally opposed to abortion and think it should be avoided where possible, but I am also cognizant of the fact that I personally will never have to be in a decision to have to make that choice and so I support a woman's right to choose.
                  That's typical leftist. You take one of the dumbest comments ever and use it as the baseline for the pro-life movement. Priceless.

Comment

This is how third trimester abortions are done. IMO its murder.

Comment

Thank you, Father.

Comment

Working...
                      X