No announcement yet.

late-term abortion doctor killed in Kansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    He deserved to get killed, if he is going to claim that he is Christian and serve as an usher in Church then there is no reason for him to pick a profession such as abortion.

That is equivalent to me serving as a priest while my day job is to be a mafiaso.
    He didnt get killed just because he was an abortion doctor, he got killed because he was a hypocrite and that probably pissed off a lot of people.

Just because it is legal does not make it right. If cocaine, heroin, and acid became legal tomorrow it does not mean that selling or using such drugs is right.

Im sure he did not get killed just for being a late term abortion performer, but more so that he was performing abortions while at the same time calling himself a Christian and serving as an usher in church. As a Christian such a thing would a person.
    Don't you see the irony in all that you said. Your saying he deserved to die because he was a hypocrite, yet the guy that did the killing is a hypocrite as well, but you justify his actions while saying Tiller deserved to die. That doesn't make any sense. Like I said earlier only in religion can you do something as bad as murder and it be condoned and praised.

Also just because he was a hypocrite doesn't mean he should die. If that was the case then this whole world should be shot. Again im not in favor of what Tiller was doing, even though I believe in a women's choice, but he didn't deserve to get shot down the way he did.

Comment

By that logic a baby is less than a baby at 3 weeks than he or she is at 6 weeks.
      It's a question of viability. But if you had kids you would agree that a 3 month child is certainly more of a human than a six week child...

Are we less human at 1 years of age compared to 10 or 20?
      According to the Book of Numbers, apparently so.

Its a constant development and therefore it is no different within a mothers stomach.
      Haha a foetus doesn't gestate in her stomach, it gestates in her uterus!

Comment

I'm glad hes toast(I wish Jack Kovorkian the same). I just find it strange it happened at church or someone like that even goes to church.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          I'm glad hes toast(I wish Jack Kovorkian the same). I just find it strange it happened at church or someone like that even goes to church.
          He performed a service which ultimately saved lives.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            He performed a service which ultimately saved lives.
            How do you figure?

Comment

He deserved to get killed, if he is going to claim that he is Christian and serve as an usher in Church then there is no reason for him to pick a profession such as abortion.
              With that said, I am pro choice because no ones free will should be taken away, but personally its a sick tradition practiced for ages, and now legal based on how society has degraded itself.

You are pro choice . . . yet you believe this guy deserved to die for enabling women to have that choice

Why then did he deserve to die? Because of his religious beliefs?

If your God hates hypocrites then it sounds like he may well hate you.

Comment

My mom worked N.I.C.U. years ago.

You know what incoming babies they'd receive?

Hot Saline late term aborted ones. They used to use a hot saline solution that burned the baby right out of the womb and they'd rush them there afterwards.

2nd degree burns covering their bodies if not worse. Most of them died.

Like I say it's a slap in the ****ing face to real care takers.

These murderers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It's a question of viability. But if you had kids you would agree that a 3 month child is certainly more of a human than a six week child...
                  No I would not, its a human from beginning to the end. Im not any less of a human than a 50 year old, because basically that is what you are implying.

Haha a foetus doesn't gestate in her stomach, it gestates in her uterus!
                  I was speaking metaphorically, but thanks anyways for that irrelevant comment.
                  Last edited by Enayze; 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    Don't you see the irony in all that you said. Your saying he deserved to die because he was a hypocrite, yet the guy that did the killing is a hypocrite as well, but you justify his actions while saying Tiller deserved to die. That doesn't make any sense. Like I said earlier only in religion can you do something as bad as murder and it be condoned and praised.

Also just because he was a hypocrite doesn't mean he should die. If that was the case then this whole world should be shot. Again im not in favor of what Tiller was doing, even though I believe in a women's choice, but he didn't deserve to get shot down the way he did.
                    The guy who killed Tiller did a justice for mankind by preventing him from destroying any more unborn lives. A necessary evil one might say, so therefore no I do not see the irony at all.

Murder is never justified, but in this case it might have saved some babies from being killed, and probably many others in the long run. For that reason is why you do not see any sympathy for Tiller on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by SJB'09 View Post
                      You are pro choice . . . yet you believe this guy deserved to die for enabling women to have that choice

Why then did he deserve to die? Because of his religious beliefs?

If your God hates hypocrites then it sounds like he may well hate you.
                      If he didnt die then many more unborn babies in a late stage would have been murdered, you might call it aborted.

Would you kill Hitler if you knew what he was going to do before he rose to power?

If killing him means saving those numerous of unborn babies then I might be hesitant to say it is fine by me. However since he claimed to be Christian and ushered at a church and at the same time destroyed unborn lives then therefore I would be a lot less hesitant to say its fine by me.

It's not contradictory, Im not justifying the murder but neither am I condemning it, its not right but its understandable. Just like aborting babies is not right but at the same time it is understandable.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 06-01-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X