Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

primes-kobe shaq, lebron, tim,(start a team)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough call....i almost want to say Snaq right away but his durability is an issue...i dont remember the last time he put in a solid 70+ games in a season...he had the luxury of takin time off because he was on gifted teams

duncan has done it...he has the rings, he doesnt appear to be breaking down as much

kobe, i dont know....

lebron, i dont know....

i'd pick magic johnson....i dont care

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      You can't rely on Duncan? Dude seriously STFU.
      he lets himself get pushed around against the lakers like at times vs ***** ass horry and he would get posterized by the net alot, it was embarassing, you had to remember this

Comment

starters

john stockton pg
        michael jordan sg
        bird sf
        Bob Petit pf
        Hakeem Olajuwon C

backups

oscar robertson/magic johnson pg
        george gervin sg
        julius erving sf
        karl malone pf
        wilt chamberlain c

obviously i coulda included a bunch more but i also didnt feel like pickin anyone still active

Comment

didnt read the thread all the way. didnt know you had to use those players haha
          but those are my dream teams right there

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
            didnt read the thread all the way. didnt know you had to use those players haha
            but those are my dream teams right there
            C-Shaq
            PF-Malone
            SF-Bird
            SG-Kobe
            PG-Magic

i would make it this way, big ass team, switch guys positions

Comment

only reason i wouldnt pick shaq is probabyl cause of free throws. not saying hes not top 5 center of all time but any of the other top 5 could do just as good a job. especially defensively. i would have to go with hakeem

Comment

but its hard to argue with magic being the point. but my personal favorite is stockton thats why i gave him the starting nod.

Comment

I would pick lebron hes on a team basically by himself and he already led them to a championship series (lost though) and may lead them again.

Kobe is good but he needs a big man

Shaq is obviously the popular choice but im feelin lebron here

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I would pick lebron hes on a team basically by himself and he already led them to a championship series (lost though) and may lead them again.

Kobe is good but he needs a big man

Shaq is obviously the popular choice but im feelin lebron here
                    yesterday kobe was playing denver by himself , kobe has 3 rings and lebron has more defensive help than kobe, kobe has more offensive help which is is at times unreliable

kobe over bron

kobe plays in the west, bron plays in the east,

bron can make the finals year after year in the east,

bron got SWEEEPT the only times he played a westerm conference team in the postseason

by the way, lakers won 2 games vs cavs, a sweep, kobe also beat bron in the all star game

kobe 3-bron 0

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                      but its hard to argue with magic being the point. but my personal favorite is stockton thats why i gave him the starting nod.
                      he is the all time leader in assist and steals i think, cant debate that, i pick magic cause size

matchup problems for stockton trying to defend magic

Comment

Working...
                      X