No announcement yet.

Ufc undisputed is amazing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc undisputed is amazing!

bought this **** 2day, and the game is just damn right amazing, i've been on it 6 hours straight. the gameplay, roster, grapichs etc all unbelivable.

make sure ya get this game, it will be money well spent!

holla!

Your opinion = I guess.

But I'll have to give it a shot. After all you're the guy who was asking if it was true about Marvin Hagler getting his routine "Haircut".

Makes me think you're reading about the game and not playing it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Your opinion = I guess.

But I'll have to give it a shot. After all you're the guy who was asking if it was true about Marvin Hagler getting his routine "Haircut".

Makes me think you're reading about the game and not playing it.
      marvin said he was doin this his first few fights, and i have got it i bought it 2day, y would i lie?

Comment

I don't like it. I have lost 4 times all by KO when they go on top of me and hit me and I can't do **** about it. Most annoying game ever. Impossible to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
          I don't like it. I have lost 4 times all by KO when they go on top of me and hit me and I can't do **** about it. Most annoying game ever. Impossible to enjoy.
          It's always the game never the player or the lack of skill....

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
            I'm in the career mode and lost 9times due to that. Maia, Henderson keep groundin poundin me or making me tap. give in for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
              I'm in the career mode and lost 9times due to that. Maia, Henderson keep groundin poundin me or making me tap. give in for the night.
              dude ya gottin do alot of the practise mode and the the teaching they give you, after hours of traning and learning 'am gotten pretty decent on it, but haven't yet started career mode.

this game is amazing, credit to THQ!

Comment

I'm in heavyweight. My record is 5 wins by KO and 2 losses by KO! Awesome game, online mode is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  I was in career mode with a record of 25-12(all wins and losts are by KO's). I was retired by the UFC cuz i got an email stating that since i lost all by KO's that the "atheltic commision" said something about my health. The email came from Dana White. After my 12 lost, i fought 3x more times and win them all. They even had the commentators in the ring about my retirement.

My styles were kickboxing and judo. Except for 1 win by ground and pound, all wins are by kick in the head.

I can't grasp the grappling parts in the controller so i need to go to training mode before starting a career mode again.

Wrestlers were my toughest opponent, Evans and Tito Ortiz. Evans kicked my ass twice and Tito Ortiz whooped my ass 3 out of 4x.

I am not gonna play again till sunday and monday.

Comment

Game is sick! playing it on a regs....

Comment

Working...
                    X