Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Of The Worst Cases Of Police Brutality I Have Ever Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll kill the first police officer that harms one of my friends and or family.

Fact. I'll wait for him off duty, and put a clip in his dome.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I'll kill the first police officer that harms one of my friends and or family.

Fact. I'll wait for him off duty, and put a clip in his dome.
      running with knives is one thing, but running with a saber is a sure way of losing a limb unless your a jedi, remember that, it might save you a limb

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
        running with knives is one thing, but running with a saber is a sure way of losing a limb unless your a jedi, remember that, it might save you a limb
        If that guy was wearing a vader helmet he wouldn't be in a coma.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I wouldn't lump all cops into one pile of manure since they do serve a purpose in society, paid by tax payers' money no less, but many of them take their authority too far.

Understandably, they have to act the part and express self confidence due to the nature of their dangerous jobs.

I could be wrong, but my guess is their quickness to jump into overly aggressive mode is probably due to a lack of excitement in their day to day duties and the adrenaline rush of a high profile incident.

Sadly, it won't be the first or the last time this occurs.

Comment

The Army and Police Department train and do similar tasks....you still gotta maintain your bearing. That Officer was wrong. I got hit with a rock by a 10 year old kid in Afghanistan. Sure, I was heated as hell....but I didn't smoke him.

The dude in the video showed no sign of resisting, and the Officer had back up....no need for excessive force. He (the Officer) will be dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              If that guy was wearing a vader helmet he wouldn't be in a coma.
              that's true, some spidey senses would've helped too

Comment

fuck the police

Comment

Originally posted by guzi815 View Post
                  The Army and Police Department train and do similar tasks....you still gotta maintain your bearing. That Officer was wrong. I got hit with a rock by a 10 year old kid in Afghanistan. Sure, I was heated as hell....but I didn't smoke him.

The dude in the video showed no sign of resisting, and the Officer had back up....no need for excessive force. He (the Officer) will be dealt with.
                  No doubt it's a tough job. But it could've been a beloved close friend or a family member who ended up like that.

That will also go against the officer: excessive use of force.

And thank you for your service, guzi815.

Personally, I would've blown that kid who hit you with a rock ta bits.

Just kidding.

Comment

Oh wah wah **** da polees wah wah we hate dem pigs wah wah someone punched me in the face and stole my wallet better dial 911.

I know of posters who will complain of police brutality following a video showing an officer tasering a violent offender but happily boast of how they have an arsenal of guns at their home and would shoot dead any burglar without asking questions.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X