Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you know that flaming on someone's family members is against the rules? You are calling my grandparents liars. You are deceitful creep if ever there was one.
    I did not "flame" your family, nor did I call into question anything they have said. Your argument was that your great-grandparents were there at the time, and that therefore you had a greater insight into Lenin's Russia than I do. My contention is that the experiences of ancestral family members is totally irrelevant to your understanding of the situation, as you never met the individuals in question.

Your childish foot-stamping about this does nothing for your argument and to attempt to colour it as "flaming" your family or disparaging your family in any way is as deceitful as I have come to expect from you.

Hitler was simply not a man interested in religion at all. If he was Christian, why would he exterminate other Christians?
    Hitler did not "exterminate" christians. He attempted to exterminate bolsheviks, jews, ****sexuals and poles, and some christians were killed but their religion was incidental to their fate. Those christians killed in the holocaust were killed either for their ethnic background or their opposition to the regime.

Comment

And you still haven't "proven" that Hitler was an atheist, as promised.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Tunney is suggesting with his comments that he has more insight into this topic because he has relatives he never met who directly experienced the situation at hand. I am suggesting that he doesn't have any special insight because his ancestors were involved than I do from reading about the time period. I didn't say that may sources were better, but that essentially we're talking about the same sources. It's a peculiarly north american phenomenon:

"Well I'm Irish so I know all about the potato famine..."
        "Where in Ireland are you from?"
        "My great great grandfather is from Ulster!"

Common decency, mutual trust and the fact that when a husband and wife make a commitment to one another they pledge to honour that commitment. If your only reason for being faithful is that you are afraid of the invisible sky vigilante then how do you have any right to question the morality of others?

I am faithful to my wife because I value her as a person and so I honour the commitment I made to her when we got married in a civil but legally binding non-religious ceremony.

It's amazing that you would not consider holy war, horrific eternal torture, putting people to death and tearing apart families to be violent. Furthermore in several parts of the new testament the old testament is held up as something to aspire to. The new testament often condones the violence in the old testament. It never condemns it.

No he wasn't. You said you could prove he was, so far I've seen nothing but the usual dog**** from you. **** or get off the pot, son.
        Very well written sir.
        Last edited by Cereal; 05-23-2009, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
          Adolf Hitler was directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of many millions of people.

He even caused the deaths of Germans. Millions of Germans died in battle, and many more were killed from the Allied bombing and the Soviet reprisals in 1945 and 1946.
          but doesnt that mean that winston churchill is also a mass murderer?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
            Yes, he was as well, when you consider the fire-bombing of Dresden, which was overcrowded with civilian refugees and had no military importance.

But even those deaths would have been avoided if Hitler had not been so aggressive earlier in the war. He really didn't need to send millions of young German men to their deaths in the USSR in June 1941, nor did he need to casually declare war on the US in Dec 1941. Hitler treated the lives of German soldiers as if they were pawns in chess.

But the Soviet leadership was terrible too. They would send waves of troops into the German lines to their certain deaths.

The only good thing to come out of any of those two wars was the death of hitler and the fact that the axis forces didnt win the war and take over the world.

Comment

religious people declared war against other religions since barbaric ages and it still happening today....

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
                True Hitler hated religion.
                This is so wrong it's not even funny.

He fashioned the Swastika out of Nordic God Ideology.

Someone burn this thread.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  This is so wrong it's not even funny.

He fashioned the Swastika out of Nordic God Ideology.
                  To committ arguably the greatest evils in human documented history? Again, he needed to get the support of the German Lutherans and all those other Christians in Germany.

Another thing to note was that Mussolini wasn't anti-Semite and Jews were actually HIGHLY represented in Fascist Italy. He didn't send the Jews over to the death camps because he hated them....it was part of the movement. The same way Hitler had to say he was Christian. P.S. Mussolini is an undisputable atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                    To committ arguably the greatest evils in human documented history? Again, he needed to get the support of the German Lutherans and all those other Christians in Germany.

Another thing to note was that Mussolini wasn't anti-Semite and Jews were actually HIGHLY represented in Fascist Italy. He didn't send the Jews over to the death camps because he hated them....it was part of the movement. The same way Hitler had to say he was Christian. P.S. Mussolini is an undisputable atheist.
                    But, if he was using religion and CHristianity to kill in mass, that means he was using religion for evil. Not Atheism.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post

Surely all the Christians in Germany would've realised it was morally wrong to elect someone to invade Europe?

Comment

Working...
                      X