• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
    I'm on 3 per day.
    well i hope its helping you

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
      Fluoxetine for me. but only like 5 days a month when im crazy before i get my period. its to balance out all htose ridiculous female hormones.
      I'm on 3 per day.

Comment

my best friend died two years ago,
        i took very strong pain killers everyday for a year and half,
        around 8-10 a day.
        I knew it wasnt good for me and i was gonna do some serious damage and after awhile it didnt do much for me, i became immune i stopped a few months ago.
        And quit the weed aswell,
        I am partial to the odd xanax and sleeping pill tho
        Last edited by Pretty Boy32; 05-19-2009, 08:48 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

I remember the days when I thought drugs were the answer, I was not that wrong either.
          Vanilla, are period really that horrible? some of my girls have similar things going on when they doping up on pills during the periods, but some take them pretty easily.

Comment

so like my 4WD durango aint considered smart, huh? didnt think so. but i need it in the winter.

hmpf.
            It's only considered smart if its a hybrid. Otherwise, your carbon footprint is way too high, and you are responsible for killing the planet. How does that make you feel? And, oh yeah.... if you are single or divorced, that is not "green either". You should try carpooling to work. Cuts your carbon footprint in half. Or riding the bus. Just think how morally advanced you'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              I remember the days when I thought drugs were the answer, I was not that wrong either.
              Vanilla, are period really that horrible? some of my girls have similar things going on when they doping up on pills during the periods, but some take them pretty easily.
              oh its not for cramps or anything like htat. i can "man up" for that crap.

its the emotional upheaval. the constant crying. feeling of hopelessness, inability to cope. only the five days right before. then once the opposing hormones flip to make the period actually start, im perfect.

and it doesnt make me dopey or sleepy. its not masking anything, its balancing out otherwise freakishly high or low hormones. i still have full range of emotions. i can still be happy or sad or frustrated. the difference is im in control.

after a couple of near breakdowns towards the end of last year, i was desperate. wasnt sure what it all was, the burden of having another breakdown was unbelievable. i was afraid of myself. and i didnt exactly realize what was happening and when. but my doctor worked closely with me for a couple of months and said what she thought i needed. we tried other things first, and finally she said yes i think you need to try this.

and so far its worked

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                It's only considered smart if its a hybrid. Otherwise, your carbon footprint is way too high, and you are responsible for killing the planet. How does that make you feel? And, oh yeah.... if you are single or divorced, that is not "green either". You should try carpooling to work. Cuts your carbon footprint in half. Or riding the bus. Just think how morally advanced you'll be.
                what if im working form home? hm?

so how can my footprint be that huge when i have such a nice petite little foot?

you know what? i dont care. im gonna kill htis mother****ing planet anyhow. and we'll rebuild it. me and my female counterparts. we'll level this baby to the ground..and rebuild it with WOMEN in control.
                there. how do you like THAT?

Comment

oh its not for cramps or anything like htat. i can "man up" for that crap.

its the emotional upheaval. the constant crying. feeling of hopelessness, inability to cope. only the five days right before. then once the opposing hormones flip to make the period actually start, im perfect.

and it doesnt make me dopey or sleepy. its not masking anything, its balancing out otherwise freakishly high or low hormones. i still have full range of emotions. i can still be happy or sad or frustrated. the difference is im in control.

after a couple of near breakdowns towards the end of last year, i was desperate. wasnt sure what it all was, the burden of having another breakdown was unbelievable. i was afraid of myself. and i didnt exactly realize what was happening and when. but my doctor worked closely with me for a couple of months and said what she thought i needed. we tried other things first, and finally she said yes i think you need to try this.

and so far its worked
                  oh no, I am not in any way judging you or saying that you might be using the painkillers in procreational way.
                  I know all about mood swings and hormonal disbalances on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    my best friend died two years ago,
                    i took very strong pain killers everyday for a year and half,
                    around 8-10 a day.
                    I knew it wasnt good for me and i was gonna do some serious damage and after awhile it didnt do much for me, i became immune i stopped a few months ago.
                    And quit the weed aswell,
                    I am partial to the odd xanax and sleeping pill tho
                    Sorry but I wasn't talking about if you were upset with other people, I'm talking about if you were upset with yourself. Were you upset that you were taking painkillers?

It's not your fault, it is science's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      oh no, I am not in any way judging you or saying that you might be using the painkillers in procreational way.
                      I know all about mood swings and hormonal disbalances on my own.
                      oh thank you. theyre not painkillers tho, theyre antidepressants.

Comment

Working...
                      X