Your ONE tip for getting chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
    it depends which comes first....
    So do you like both? I can do the oral part before the **** part. You don't want any poo on the knob you're bobbin on do you Vanilla? I'm good at doin the heterosexual equivalent to a:*******: 69er to a girl standin up. I love that oral position.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bull View Post
      Don't talk to her, just get about 5 feet away from where she is. Then pull out your cellphone and talk to no-one about your record coming out soon and act like you all that. Hang up, lay against a wall and start freestyle rapping.
      huge lol at this clown

don't be too accessible, if you're available at her every beck and call it's not a good thing, have a life of your own

be a man not a *****, so many guys now a days are more female than females, it's messed up, grow a pair

Comment

lemon gin.

Comment

look at them in the eyes when their hugging their boyfriend......

Comment

Shave your hair off, put on a couple lbs, buy some $5 shades from 7-Eleven and Butterball it up…

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              look at them in the eyes when their hugging their boyfriend......
              LOL, you know she wants you when she doesn't turn away, or if she smiles at you.

Comment

Don't be shy and Don't take rejection too seriously.
                It's like anything else, the more times you try the better your chances get.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
                  LOL, you know she wants you when she doesn't turn away, or if she smiles at you.
                  yep.......lol i did it the other day when i was waiting for the bus....this chick i see on the bus every now and then is making out with her dude then hugs him and sees me and were like staring at each other for a minute haha........im gonna see whats up next time i see her alone...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    yep.......lol i did it the other day when i was waiting for the bus....this chick i see on the bus every now and then is making out with her dude then hugs him and sees me and were like staring at each other for a minute haha........im gonna see whats up next time i see her alone...
                    That's a for sure thing if you play it cool. Because she knows that you know she has a dude. This has BOOTY CALL writen all over it.

Good Luck Young Skywalker, may the force be with you!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                      Everybody has to throw in their tip. If you don't, you're a douche.

Mine is - don't give a **** about the chick until you've fucked her. Makes the whole process smoother.
                      Be cool always and act like you know something that no one else does but never say anything. Like always look like you are in deep thought and smile at stuff and laugh but never elaborate on why you are laughing, when chicks ask what you are laughing at, say "nothing, don't worry about it"

Have a sense of humor and defend people when "bullies" are picking on people and chicks will eat that shiz up. Be a funny, smooth, confident dude but not a smart ass punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X