No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    But of cource, if you hold even the slightest bit of negativty towards ****sexuality you will be immediately called a closet ****, the biggest f@g in the entire country that doesn't wanna come out. Say you say, I have no problems with ****sexuality, and you pause 0,0000000001 of a second before answering, you are immediately the biggest hatefull insecure closet gay there is in the entire galaxy.

Because according to the ****sexuals, it is completely humanly and scientifically impossible to be straight and hate ****sexuality.
    There's a word for people like you and I: "****phobes" . We have "****phobia". That's what the gays aligned with liberal Demogoguerats label anti-gay marriagers. There's supposedly something wrong with us.

Comment

I like ****sexuals and fully support them!
      ЯiZО, ..Calderon..., Brian Molko, Charles Darwin, DeafCon, DeltaSigChi4, Dirt E Gomez, Dye, FreshPrince, I Got Bummed, Jambo Boy, JR Rider, K-Nan, Kbmunro, Naps, neils7147933, Oasis_Lad, Organik, P4P Opinion, QUID, scap, Shanus

We sure do have a lot of f@gs on this site. You all disgust me...

Comment

I'm not a fan of it, like the saying goes! "Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve"

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
          And that's the way God planned it: a man with a woman, not a man with another man.
          God made ***** for Pannis . so try to be with your opposite gender. otherwise you will know in the end of your life that how wrong you were.

Comment

What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

It's a disease.. a subtle, ghost like form of madness that can potentially devour anyone (Old Test ref). It twists the mind like any other carnal sin if accepted, and especially if indulged in. You're supposed to fight off any corruptible part of you, not embrace it. If only they could understand that just because they feel as they do, doesn't mean they act on it. God is big on that.

I don't hate them or anything, I sympathize with ****sexuals. Even their brains are wired to enjoy fleshly relations with men science has shown, right and wrong do not apply, they are abstract concepts in that state, their instinctive mind and body have compromised them. It's like a computer that's been completely sabotaged via rootkit and is no longer under user control, now doing whatever the rootkit was designed to do. It is more sad to observe than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              I like ****sexuals and fully support them!
              ЯiZО, ..Calderon..., Brian Molko, Charles Darwin, DeafCon, DeltaSigChi4, Dirt E Gomez, Dye, FreshPrince, I Got Bummed, Jambo Boy, JR Rider, K-Nan, Kbmunro, Naps, neils7147933, Oasis_Lad, Organik, P4P Opinion, QUID, scap, Shanus

We sure do have a lot of f@gs on this site. You all disgust me...
              Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
                Interesting post.
                If by 'interesting' you mean 'idiotic jibberish', I completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman90 View Post
                  so many options to choose..............

gay people have got something wrong with them upstairs..............but i don't think it should be made illegal. however as long as i don't see gay on the streets then im fine.

I don't know any gaymons though - so i don't know there obligations. and the only thing that is a problem is HIV.

people with HIV that have **** without protection (gay,lesbians) should be locked in quarantine
                  how can they do that ?

Comment

SWEET!

Xbox!

Comment

****sexuality is like ****ography.

It is old as the hills but a taboo subject that is shunned openly by the majority of the world.

I say -- Live and Let Live.

One thing is for certain, if ****sexuality were given unrestricted reign of expression throughout the entire world, it would send a conflicting message to the children at large.

It is what would be tolerated but not fully accepted by many.

Comment

Working...
                      X