What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
    squealpiggy is a jew
    Nah. Jews can't stand gays. He is probably just Ukrainian, where it is not out of the norm to take nude flaming **** erotic pictures with your own brother.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Nah. Jews can't stand gays. He is probably just Ukrainian, where it is not out of the norm to take nude flaming **** erotic pictures with your own brother.

Comment

No, I live in a house.

Comment

Originally posted by -JOLLYROGER- View Post

Really I know a couple of them little hat wearing Arab looking guys, and they are complete ****phobes.

Comment

Really I know a couple of them little hat wearing Arab looking guys, and they are complete ****phobes.
            I believe in making generalizations about certain groups of people, but this one is just wrong.

Two guys? Pffffffft.....

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
              - I don't like terrorists, especially George Bush, who was responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children dying in Iraq over weapons of mass destruction that didn't really exist.

- I don't approve of gay bashing. Gays should have full protection and rights under the law, free from harrassment and violent attacks, even though what they do isn't normal. I do think the gay lifestyle should not be glorified with parades, or promoted by the media.

- I'm against all forms of "supremacism", whether it be White supremacism, Jewish supremacism, or Black supremacism. No race or religion is any better or lower than any other.
              Since when was being Jewish a race? That **** always confuses me. There are Arab jews, European jews, and black jews. How can they all be a race.

Comment

Jews are descended from Israelities

Comment

Since when was being Jewish a race? That **** always confuses me. There are Arab jews, European jews, and black jews. How can they all be a race.
                  That's a great point. We should round them up into camps and gas them all!

Comment

Gay marriage does not directly effect us in any way. We need to chill the **** out and let people live their lives. Jesus... I sometimes think that we take dumb **** that doesn't even matter (gay marriage) and turn it into an actual issue so that we don't have to deal with the more "eternal" problems. Lol... Why is it such a big deal if they get married?

Comment

The people who give a **** what the ****s do are worse than the ****ing ****s themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X