No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    Some posts in another thread led me to make this one.

Poll coming.
    the mayweather mafia is gay ask them

Comment

I love how there is no:

"I really don't give a ****, because I'm a secure heterosexual male that doesn't go around worrying about what other Men do with their Penises"

Option.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        This is something that I don't understand: It's not gay if you put your erect penis into a man's bum, but if you are raped by force under threat of violence by multiple attackers you are gay... there's a logical step or three missing there.

The bible says that a man lived for three days in the belly of a giant fish. The bible says that a talking snake tempted a woman made out of a rib into eating from a magical tree. The bible says a lot of things...

****sexuality is common in the animal kingdom, ****sexual life pairings in birds are also common, and this thing about "poisoned by toxins" is simply made up.

My position on ****sexuality: I don't understand the preoccupation with where other men want to put their penises. Live and let live.
        Are you gay man. Honestly, all you talk about are ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Tunney the terrorist loving gay bashing white supremacist.
          You got something against terrorists?

Comment

people choose ****sexuality because its the cool thing to do nowa days, just like every other fad it will eventually die down.

Comment

Originally posted by villa04 View Post
              people choose ****sexuality because its the cool thing to do nowa days, just like every other fad it will eventually die down.
              LMFAO how many gay people do you even know?

I bet you don't know a single one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

squealpiggy is a jew

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                  squealpiggy is a jew
                  lol no, but he loves the taste of Jewish nuts in his mouth

Comment

Working...
                  X